Tommy's Leaving Card

Birthdays, Cast Changes etc.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Tommy's Leaving Card

Post by StevenKing »

Well time for that bitter sweet thing we all love/hate to do. Time to send in messages/pics for Tommy's Leaving Card! Deadline will be Sun Oct 3. This is the last of the original Broadway(Bear) Billys(transplanted :D ) so lets get a BIG response from everyone! PLEASE try and send ASAP so I can decide the format It'll be done in(card/BIG card/book if enough responses).Please send any messages to by PM. I've never done one of these before so any basic tips/ideas are greatly appreciated. I'm dusting off my Bear auction arm twisting muscles so if I'm annoying in advirtising this, well we've been a little sparse latly in responding to these requests( me too :oops: ) so plan on being poked...alot! But really I hope we get alot of responses for one of the most unique Billys there ever has been!

Steven
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Tommy's Leaving Card

Post by StevenKing »

2 DAY CALL!!! 2 days to go to get in your pics and messages!!! Please send them in by midnight Oct 3rd!!!

Steven
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Steven, please be sure to take photos of the book/card so that we can all see the finished product.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Ok for the procrastinators out there I'm giving you a 24 hour extension to send me any fan pics and messages...no extension after that!!! Do it NOW! :D

Steven

Return to “Special Show Nights - Chicago”