Hello from Cleveland!

A place for new members to introduce themselves
inspired
Tall Boy

Hello from Cleveland!

Post by inspired »

Hello Everyone! I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a new member to this forum, but I feel like I know many of you already because I've been following the threads for several months now.

I've been a huge Billy fan since the movie came out in 2000. Now I've become a huge fan of BETM. I went to the show for the first time in Chicago this past August (Tommy/Keean), and was absolutely blown away by what I saw. It inspired me with its message of overcoming difficulty and acceptance, and by the unbelievable performances of its young stars. When the intermission lights came up, just after the Angry Dance, I turned to those I was with and could say nothing but, "Wow!" again and again.

Since then, I've followed the forums, videos, etc. to keep up with the show. I can't tell you how excited I am about the show coming to Cleveland in a few weeks. I have tickets for three shows, and will be attending the "Breakfast with Billy" event Nov. 20.

Anyway, it's great to be in the company of other BE addicts! :D
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Hello from Cleveland!

Post by StevenKing »

Welcome inspired!!! Nice to have locals for the tour stops to give us reviews:)
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Hello inspired,

And welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here and will post often.

As Steven King said, looking forward to your comments from Cleveland for the 2nd shows there.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

we need prepositioned new forem members in all the tour cities:)
BillyAddict
Tall Boy

Post by BillyAddict »

With such a strong Aussie connection on the 2nd tour with two Billy's, Michael and Daniel there will be quite few fans from a long way away eager to hear the local BETM news.

Please keep us informed. As well both Billy's have families back in Oz who I suspect also like to read what their family member is doing.

Welcome :)
167 Performances!

Lochie x 21.5; Nick x 11; Corey x 1; Rhys x 19; Rarmian x 17.75; Dayton x 24.75; Josh W-G x 18; Michael x 19; Josh D x 12; Daniel x 3; Tom x 1; Ollie G x 1; Fox x 1, Liam R x 2, Alex x 5, Cesar x 2, Tommy x 1, John Peter x 1, Peter x 4, Jacob x 2.
Scott x 30; Thomas x 28.25; Joel x 31; Landen x 33.75; Liam x 14; Jake x 1; Connor x 1; George x 1, Trevor x 4, Jake Evan x 3, Gabriel x 8, Keean x 2, Neil x 11.
Fiona x 18; Rosie x 25; Shannon x 23; Kelsi x 23; Prudence x 2; Lauren x 10; Cassandra x 15; Nina x 9; Isabelle x 12; Fleur x 2; Francesca x 1, Issy x 7, Maria x 4, Georgi x 17.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. :D

I'm eagerly anticipating my trip to Cleveland for a mini-Billython from Dec 3 - Dec 5! Can't wait! :D

regards,
Rich
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, inspired. Looking forward to your reviews of the Cleveland show. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Welcome to the Forum inspired.

We look forward to more or your posts.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
inspired
Tall Boy

Post by inspired »

allthatsknown wrote:I am from Cleveland as well! Glad to see I am not the only one from the mistake on the lake..

My first Billy experience was in Chicago as well, and since then, I have seen the show 40 times in Chicago, so I know how excited you are that the show is in Cleveland... What shows are you going to be seeing? I have a ticket to every show, but I am not sure if I am going to be able to make them all, so if you want to see a performance for free, let me know since you are so close to me...
I'm going on Nov 23, Dec 2, Dec 11. Thanks so much for your offer. I'm curious - did you buy a ticket for every show?
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome to the forum,inspired

Return to “New Members”