2011 BETM Calendar?

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

2011 BETM Calendar?

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have produced a 2011 calendar of the UK Billy Elliots and am considering doing one for the New York and Chicago shows. The UK post has not received any interest so before I go to all the work of producing them I wondered if people would be interested?

If there is interest then I will produce them.

If you would like some idea of what they would look like then here is the UK Calendar download link. It is in PDF and set for A4. I will do the US versions in the US paper size. All you need to do is print them off and take them to a printers to get a ring binder put on.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... Q1N4dnc9PQ

Are you interested?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 2011 BETM Calendar?

Post by CJ-Rochester »

This looks amazing BW!! Great work. Count me as interested. :D
:/
pinknick103
Tony

Re: 2011 BETM Calendar?

Post by pinknick103 »

Just downloaded it - love it. Thanks David xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “Broadway Archive”