November 2010 - Reviews - London

Reviews of the show
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: November 2010 - Reviews - London

Post by Billy Whiz »

SatinandLace. I agree 100% with everything you have said.

You should have let us know you were coming as there were quite a few Forum members there on Monday night.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
SatinandLace
Tall Boy

Post by SatinandLace »

Oh, and I also forgot to mention the new Mr. Braithwaite. They must have been seeking to cast a Thommie Retter look-alike, because the new actor bears an uncanny resemblance and even wears the same wig!
~Lauren~
8xTrent 3xSam 3xLayton 2xJosh F. 4xCorey
1xFox 1xHogan 2xScott 1xRhys
4xDavid 4xKiril 1xTanner
2xCesar 1xTommy 1xJ.P.
2xDaniel 2xLex 2xGuiseppe
1xKylend 1xKaine 1xJosh B.
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

NOVEMBER 27TH CAST CHANGE NIGHT.

It was a cold evening but at least the promised snow hadn’t arrived in London yet. I found it hard to believe that this was the last time I would see the wonderful Anne as Grandma. I have really enjoyed her portrayal. She appears to have so much fun and the young cast clearly adore her. I can’t have read the forum carefully because I was really surprised by just how many of the cast were leaving. Dean Charles was great as Billy he has made great strides since I last saw him and he was great then. Sorry but I am not at all sure about Genevieve. Maybe I should see her again but I didn’t warm to her as I have to some of the others. Still they are all very talented. I wasn’t that bothered by the skipping in Born to Boogie, it just added to the fun of the number. The whole show was very enjoyable and I wouldn’t have missed it. Not sure when I will next be going - possibly May - I shall see.
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)

Return to “Reviews - London”