New member with Georgi James connection :)

A place for new members to introduce themselves
kdlaydee
Audience Member

New member with Georgi James connection :)

Post by kdlaydee »

Hello everyone! I just saw Billy Elliott for the first time in Tampa Sunday night and absolutely loved it from start to finish! I had not had the greatest of weekends and this show was wonderful "therapy" for me. I'm ready to go see it again! I have a Georgi James connection too! My son is in Little Miss Sunshine at La Jolla Playhouse with Georgi. He plays her brother Dwayne. They have had so much fun together and he just loves her to pieces. I am excited to meet her when I go out there to see the show in March! Thanks for letting me be a part of the gang :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: New member with Georgi James connection :)

Post by Billy Whiz »

Welcome to the Forum. I saw Georgi a number of times when I attended BETM in NY and she was terrific. Your son must be some talent to be appearing in Little Miss Sunshine as it has a fantastic cast.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kdlaydee
Audience Member

Post by kdlaydee »

I would love to see BETM in NY!! Broadwayworld.com has just published some pictures from LMS rehearsals with Georgi in them. Here is the link!
http://bit.ly/dRSobm
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Great photos!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Welcome to the forum! And all the best to your son as he launches his performing career!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
kdlaydee
Audience Member

Post by kdlaydee »

Thanks so much Maria! Your profile picture is the cutest!! I guess it's your kitty?I had to put my 21 year old kitty to sleep recently. They become such a big part of your life.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Thanks for your comment about my picture! That is indeed my kitty Abby - after I returned from a trip to Chicago and unpacked my bag, she hoped in as if to say "Next time you plan a trip, see how easy it would be to take me along in your Billy bag?"

I am sorry to hear you lost your kitty recently - 21 years - sounds like he/she had a very long, rich life. And yes, they are certainly a big part of my life (I've got two kitties actually) and family!

All the best,
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome to the forum

Return to “New Members”