From DT to BE

A place for new members to introduce themselves
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: From DT to BE

Post by maria »

Well, I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed. In fact the more shows, the more chances you will get to see a variety of different Billy's performing, and Michaels as well. Lucky you!

Enjoy!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

dongringo, on the eve of your first BETM, pardon my insolence in recognizing your "Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark" (i.e. most previews ever prior to officially opening) Achievement: 127 posts here before seeing the show. :lol: Looking forward to how much more you will have to say once you have completed your initial Billy-thon.
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Thanks atreyu for noticing. :lol:

First of all, I've never looked forward to any show so much before. I'm addicted before even having seen it and am going through withdrawals from not listening to the soundtrack this week in anticipation of my first show.

Secondly, an active forum is a fun forum.

Third, I'll have plenty to say after my first Billython because obviously I like to talk. :lol:

I've never been much of a review writer or anything like that, but I'll certainly give it a go. Hopefully no one will mind some ramblings from a fresh meat perspective. ;)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

You had better "give it a go" or we'll be coming after you! 8-)

Seriously, looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the show. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

dongringo wrote:I've never been much of a review writer or anything like that, but I'll certainly give it a go.
Never can tell what "the Billy effect" may have. I don't think in 20 years of browsing BBSes and the Internet that I posted more than a handful of comments. After BETM, I have found a voice. For better or worse. :D
dongringo wrote:Hopefully no one will mind some ramblings from a fresh meat perspective. ;)
The fresh meat perspectives are always the most interesting.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

shimmyshimmy wrote:Holy crap. You really haven't seen the show yet? LOL. That's more remarkable than those about to see show # 431. :o
Actually, there are several other forum members who either waited a long time after joining before seeing their first show, or who may never go see it. :shock: :lol:

Return to “New Members”