Tempe, AZ

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Tempe, AZ

Post by Billy Whiz »

An interesting youtube video about the show in Tempe. The ASU Gammage Executive Director explains the story of Billy Elliot.

The lady is a good talker but she has quite a few of her facts wrong. I still enjoyed it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVsAsN2 ... r_embedded
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

A chef in Arizona has created a dessert in honor of BETM:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/lifestyle/sono ... glish-dish
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Mmmm sounds good.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

porschesrule wrote:A chef in Arizona has created a dessert in honor of BETM:
I think the State Theatre in Cleveland created the first Billy-themed treats. Here's a quote from a review I did back in December 2010. "The bars in the State Theatre are featuring two new mixed drinks - BORN TO BOOGIE and SOLIDARITY FOREVER. The first is a mixture of Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juce and Lime. The second concoction is Vodka and Sprite, with Lemon. I've tried both, and I guarantee you'll be boogying after having a few glasses of the B2B drink."
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

johnnyc wrote:
porschesrule wrote:A chef in Arizona has created a dessert in honor of BETM:
I think the State Theatre in Cleveland created the first Billy-themed treats. Here's a quote from a review I did back in December 2010. "The bars in the State Theatre are featuring two new mixed drinks - BORN TO BOOGIE and SOLIDARITY FOREVER. The first is a mixture of Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juce and Lime. The second concoction is Vodka and Sprite, with Lemon. I've tried both, and I guarantee you'll be boogying after having a few glasses of the B2B drink."
^ This instead ^ :P
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
cainmac
Small Boy

Post by cainmac »

My nephew is an ASU student and is staying in a dorm right next to Gammage. For his birthday, I got him tickets to BETM. Maybe another forum member in the making?
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

One of the Billy trucks rolls into Tempe:
http://ow.ly/i/aMgc
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Well they released the good seats so I caved...I'll be at opening night tomorrow. Made a mistake and got 2 seats...if anyone wants a free ticket contact me here quickly:)

Steven
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

According to ASU Gammage Twitter feed:
"Who is going to the Diamondbacks game tonight? BILLY ELLIOT will be there to sing the National Anthem!"

My guess is Guiseppe will continue his stellar record at singing the National Anthem at the beginning of this Arizona-Philadelphia baseball game.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

I'll be busy watching the show instead lol

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”