Photos Now Okay Before The Show

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
angelenroute
Billy

Photos Now Okay Before The Show

Post by angelenroute »

I had mentioned this in a review of the July 3rd shows, but for those who may look here and not in the reviews section, I wanted to let you know...

...there were a lot of photographs taken at the matinee (before the show) and none of the ushers were shouting out their usual scolding, which I thought seemed very odd. It happened again at the evening show, so I asked Gregory, the nice usher on the aisle between Left and Center Orchestra, what happened. “Oh, we just had a meeting about that recently, and decided we won’t say anything any more.” I’m paraphrasing, but that was the gist. He said they decided it really was fine for them to take pictures at that point anyway and not having to yell at people made their job a lot easier anyway. So snap away next time!

Sean
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photos Now Okay Before The Show

Post by ERinVA »

But not during the show.... I'm sure this is still against the rules.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photos Now Okay Before The Show

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:But not during the show.... I'm sure this is still against the rules.
Yes this is still the case.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”