Third Anniversary of First Preview on Broadway

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Third Anniversary of First Preview on Broadway

Post by porschesrule »

Today marks the third anniversary of the first preview of BETM on Broadway.

Long may it play on the Great White Way!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Third Anniversary of First Preview on Broadway

Post by Billy Whiz »

I was there that night.

I can't believe it was 3 years ago :o
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

I remember it well.

Kiril performed as if he'd been doing this for years. And of course, Thommie Retter coming out of the stage door after the show and yelling at the top of his lungs - 'SO WHAT DID YA THINK!!!!! :lol:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:And of course, Thommie Retter coming out of the stage door after the show and yelling at the top of his lungs - 'SO WHAT DID YA THINK!!!!! :lol:
And here he is :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Special Show Nights - Broadway”