Giuseppe Bausilio's Photo Countdown

For those leaving the show and for those starting
BEtourfan
Tony

Re: Giuseppe Bausilio's Photo Countdown

Post by BEtourfan »

Here is Giuseppe's note to fans on the BE Facebook page:

Dear Fans,

Thank you so much for giving me all the support and all the beautiful E-Mails that you gave to me. I'm sorry if I haven't responded to all the E-Mails. Billy Elliot Would not exist without you all. I will never forget you at the stage door with such a warm welcome and appreciation for my work. This is what makes an artist grow. I hope to see you all again in other shows and events. I will be at the finals of Youth America Grand Prix and would love to see you there. Billy Elliot and my fans changed my and my familiy's life. I love you AMERICA!!!

Warm Regards and Sincerely Yours,

Giuseppe Bausilio
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Seeing Giuseppe perform four out the seven times I've seen the show was a privilege. My mom still asks me about him. I think that she thinks she's a teenage girl again and that Giuseppe is one of the Beatles. :lol:

Thanks for the great photo countdown Billy Whiz!
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
ActingDude17
Tall Boy

Post by ActingDude17 »

I was only able to see Giuseppe once, but he was my first Billy, and had a lot to do with me falling in love with the show. Thank you so much for doing this countdown. Best wishes to Giuseppe as he takes Billy with him wherever he goes.
UK/Ireland Tour
Billy: Lewis Smallman
Michael: Elliot Stiff

2nd American Tour
Billy: Giuseppe Bausilio, Michael Dameski, Ty Forhan
Michael: Griffin Birney x2, Cameron Clifford
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

BEtourfan wrote:Here is Giuseppe's note to fans on the BE Facebook page:

Dear Fans,

Thank you so much for giving me all the support and all the beautiful E-Mails that you gave to me. I'm sorry if I haven't responded to all the E-Mails. Billy Elliot Would not exist without you all. I will never forget you at the stage door with such a warm welcome and appreciation for my work. This is what makes an artist grow. I hope to see you all again in other shows and events. I will be at the finals of Youth America Grand Prix and would love to see you there. Billy Elliot and my fans changed my and my familiy's life. I love you AMERICA!!!

Warm Regards and Sincerely Yours,

Giuseppe Bausilio
What a lovely message. What a class act Giuseppe is!
Here's the link to the FB page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/BillyElliot
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”