Shows booked out?

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Shows booked out?

Post by patc »

Looking at the theatre booking website it is interesting to note that there are already quite a number of dates where tickets are "unavailable" even at this stage.

Oct: eight of the last 11 shows (Half term for some of them, I think)

Nov: All Saturday evening shows

Dec: First Saturday evening show.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Shows booked out?

Post by Billy Whiz »

Strangely enough if you go on to the Billy Elliot website tickets are available for these nights - including Dean's last night on November 12th.

http://www.billyelliotthemusical.com/home.php
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Now it's all changed again this morning on theatre website with booking now possible for most of the dates I mentioned. :roll:

Pat
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

..........and today it is all change yet again as tickets now available for ALL shows including Nov. 12th. Some nice Row E seats, too :D

Pat
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

The "Unavailables" are back this morning.

Sample: [IMG=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6552/vptunavailable.jpg][/IMG]

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I noticed the same thing last night. In fact even on Saturday nights where it does not say "unavailable" when you click on it all it says is "Please contact the box office for booking information on 0844 248 5000".

It's very strange indeed.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

No show on Friday 27th July apparently due to the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I checked at the theatre on Thursday and it transpires that the "Unavailable" problems were caused by a computer glitch which has now been fixed.

Pat

Return to “Archive”