July 2012 reviews London

Reviews of the show
pinknick103
Tony

Re: July 2012 reviews London

Post by pinknick103 »

Few points on lasts night show (Mon 30th July)
Firstly – marvellous atmosphere. Lots of cheering and extra clapping. Lovely to experience
Harrison – absolute star – please see my review in his section
Reece – Though he was on top form tonight – lovely to see him get a well deserved clap at the end of the winter scene
Fran – our little trooper. A wonderful Debbie who we will really miss. Her acting is superb, and I love watching her facial expressions. Something I noticed last night which I hadn’t before (possibly due to sitting on the opposite side of the theatre) – how she checks out billy during Solidarity (when all the ballet girls are standing at the front of the stage) – really made me smile !!
Ballet girls – first time seeing this team – they are fab. Loved all their cheering during the finale.
Lovely too to see our long term tall boy/small boy – Ashley and Thomas. Always really enjoy seeing Ashley as tall boy – especially his posh boy voice.
David as dad – again, always enjoy seeing him in this role
Michael as Tony – I think he is superb in this role. His acting too is marvellous
Love Gillian as Mrs W
Mr B – very very funny. Fantastic dancer in boogie. Love him !!
Ann – still lighting up the stage with her wonderful presence. A real treat to watch
Barnaby – what more can I say about the talent of this lovely guy? His dancing is absolutely beautiful, and I enjoy it more and more every time I see it
Not forgetting all the ensemble members who’s singing and dancing is always a treat to watch
Overall, an absolutely magical night. I couldn’t have been happier. Was on such a high when I got home, I was unable to sleep until 3am.
Well done everybody – the fantastic job that you all do, night after night is mega appreciated by us fans – so thank you xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1

Return to “Reviews - London”