New (and not so new) Cast News

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: New (and not so new) Cast News

Post by Billy Whiz »

I always used to stay over for the Monday show when a Billy left on the Saturday fully expecting to see the new Billy.

Unfortunately, for some reason, they don't seem to have a set plan any more and there is no announcement in the press until the day it happens :evil:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Go home Billy wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:... they don't seem to have a set plan any more ...
We can be sure there is a plan, it's simply not made public. :roll:
Indeed. Good point.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Here's the news about the cast changes that will take effect on 12-Nov-2012:

http://www.backstagepass.biz/2012/10/ne ... l?spref=tw
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

porschesrule wrote:Here's the news about the cast changes that will take effect on 12-Nov-2012:

http://www.backstagepass.biz/2012/10/ne ... l?spref=tw
I never connected the dots and realized that Ann Emery is the sister of the late, great Dick Emery.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Go home Billy wrote: In interviews, Ann always describes Dick as her half brother but I've never been able to discover exactly what she means by that.
I believe that means they share the same father (since they both have the last name of "Emery"), but different mothers - most likely due to a death of their father's first wife, or a divorce.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

So for major roles only Tony is changing...though that's a lot of new ensamble. Definitely less of a shock to the system of the last couple years.
thavaz
Audience Member

Post by thavaz »

StevenKing wrote:So for major roles only Tony is changing...though that's a lot of new ensamble. Definitely less of a shock to the system of the last couple years.
When is Michael Peavoy leaving?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Based on that information about new cast starting on the 12th, I think we can assume he will be leaving on November 10.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

ERinVA wrote:Based on that information about new cast starting on the 12th, I think we can assume he will be leaving on November 10.
So, will lots of people be going to the show on 10th Nov for Michael Peavoys last performance?

Mr Burton, Keefy, John??? :lol:

Great news that Deka and Ann remain with show.
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Yorkie wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Based on that information about new cast starting on the 12th, I think we can assume he will be leaving on November 10.
So, will lots of people be going to the show on 10th Nov for Michael Peavoys last show?

Mr Burton, Keefy, John??? :lol:

Great news that Deka and Ann remain with show.
I think I might be having my hair done on that day.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”