February 2013 Reviews - London

Reviews of the show
dancingboy
Billy

Re: February 2013 Reviews - London

Post by dancingboy »

angelenroute wrote:Loving all the reviews!

When the Broadway show opened, many Aussies were thanking us for keeping the show alive for them with our reviews, and the turn is now ours here in New York and the states in general. Please keep them coming!!!

Always great hearing updates on Tade too, as so many of us reading along got to know him and his performances here, so thank you very much for those too! Would love to hear--as you continue to realize them--what changes Tade brought with him from New York.

Thanks again for taking the time to post!

Sean

Sean, I do not want to give too much away, so that those who have yet to see Tade can be kept in the dark until they do see him, but I have been mightily impressed with his performances. As I said after his debut Tade is not a novice, since he performed in New York over forty times, so he already has that assureness about him. He knows what is required, he speaks his lines very well, he uses his eyes and facial expressions to good effect, there are certain hand movements we have not seen before, he has a poise and determination in his dancing, with a particularly strong Electricity. All-in-all he is one very good performer.
angelenroute
Billy

Re: February 2013 Reviews - London

Post by angelenroute »

dancingboy wrote:Sean, I do not want to give too much away, so that those who have yet to see Tade can be kept in the dark until they do see him, but I have been mightily impressed with his performances. .......there are certain hand movements we have not seen before
Cool =) I always tear up thinking of his tears at the end of the Broadway run's last (huge) show.

Return to “Reviews - London”