August 2013 Reviews - London

Reviews of the show
Todd
Dad

Re: August 2013 Reviews - London

Post by Todd »

Thanks for your descriptive review, Pat ! Sounds like Tade's final show was befitting of his many talents. Glad that audiences in the U.K. were able to enjoy his performances just as U.S. audiences did on Broadway. I thoroughly enjoyed the several times I got to see him perform and was especially amazed at how good he was at such a young age, early in his run. He always had a big smile and a very down-to-earth charm for the folks waiting to greet him at the stage door. His parents went out of their way to visit with the fans as well, and were very friendly to talk to. I'm sure the family will enjoy all being back home together again, as Tade will undoubtedly have lots of stories to share with them about a time in his life that he'll never forget.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

A BIG thank you to everyone for all your comments and reviews over the past few days. I was so sorry I could not make it for Tade's last night but I'm glad that you all gave him a great send off, I'm so looking forward to seeing the Photo's Billy Whiz. I was lucky to see him 3 weeks ago and he was brill! and as I said in my review, U.S.A! look after this lad, he's so talented.
So "BEST WISHES and ALL THE BEST" in the future TADE!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the great reviews, especially of Tade's final show. I am sad that I never got to see him reprise the role in London, but I know how wonderful he was, having seen him on Broadway. It's too bad that we did not get any official advance notice of his leaving so that we could have done a countdown for him, but I'm glad that several members were there to be able to tell us about his final show.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are a few photos from Tade's last performance.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful reviews of Tade's final performance and to Billy Whiz for the great pictures. From the pictures, I was struck by how Tade's personality shone through. Besides the great talent, from all the reports he has great charm and is at ease with his fans. There is no doubt he is destined for great things.

Best wishes to him as he now moves on to another great adventure -- high school!
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Fantastic photos, David. Thanks a lot. They really capture the essence of the wonderful occasion that last night was. What a lovely family they are. You certainly caught a most unique view of the somersault, too :D .

Nice to arrive home and see them already up on the Forum.

Pat
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures (as always - :D ) - and all the best for Tade who has been a great Billy!
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews--and David for the wonderful photos and reviews! It was a real treat catching up here the past half hour or so as I read through them. Tade was a great asset to Broadway, and I'm so happy I saw him perform there (three times) and in the beyond-amazing last Broadway show (1/4 time :D ), and it's been a real treat reading about his many shows in London. Sending Tade and the entire Biesinger family all my best!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Reviews - London”