Hi!

A place for new members to introduce themselves
onceagain
Tall Boy

Hi!

Post by onceagain »

Hi everyone!

A few years back I found this forum after I saw Billy for the first time, and although I did not join the forum back then, I definitely enjoyed looking around it for a bit. Next week I am seeing Billy for the third time and the excitement for that made me realise that it might be a lot fun to actually join the forum for real this time!

I am Dutch originally, so the first two times I saw Billy were on trips to the UK. Right now I actually live in the UK, which makes West End of course way more accessible. I am very glad to be able the Victoria Palace again next week, and I know the show is just gonna be fabulous (as usual). Anyway, I am excited to join you all and I am happy to be able to discuss this show with people who love it so much as well.

Lina
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi!

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome, onceagain :), to the Forum Lina. I'm glad you decided to join and hope it will be as much fun to belong as you envision. Hint: the more you post and get involved in the conversations in the various threads, the more fun it is.

Again, welcome and enjoy!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, Lina. I hope you enjoy it here. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

WELCOME Lina

I hope you enjoy being a part of this wonderful forum. We are a friendly bunch and we all share a passion for this magnificent show. I am glad that you now have the chance to see the show more often.

Joe
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Welcome to our Forum Family, Lina! I started just like you, loving this show (and the larger Billy Elliot story since the movie), and looking to just talk about how wonderful it is. I saw the London show in 2007, but haven't been able to get back to Europe since then. Thankfully, we had a wonderful Broadway show here in New York for a few years, and some wonderful tour productions all over too.

Look around the forum some more, and post in whatever categories speak to you. There's so much to read and enjoy here! Welcome! :D

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
onceagain
Tall Boy

Post by onceagain »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome to the forum Lina

Return to “New Members”