Giuseppe Bausilio--Billy: Chicago, US Tour & New York

tzwicky
George

Re: Giuseppe Bausilio

Post by tzwicky »

Billy Whiz wrote:
Rich B wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
Rich B wrote:He didn't say if he was on tonight but he signed a few patrons' tickets. Of course, my ticket is in my suitcase back at the hotel. :evil:

Rich
Any photos or was your camera with your ticket? :D :D :D
. . . with my ticket. :roll:
Words fail me :D :D :D ;)
Indeed, .... the horror, the horror.

tzwicky
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Showbiz Chicago has done a nice interview with Giuseppe. Enjoy. :D

http://showbizchicago.com/feel-like-dan ... -bausilio/
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

I would have preferred to hold off on posting these until after we hear of Giuseppe's official debut, 'cept I couldn't wait'. ;)

From the Stage Door last week:

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Rich B wrote:I would have preferred to hold off on posting these until after we hear of Giuseppe's official debut, 'cept I couldn't wait'. ;)
Nice pictures Rich. Does anyone know if Giuseppe made his debut this week? For that matter anyone know who performed when this week? Once all the visiting forum people left town it looks like we are without any locals to report on such things. :(
:/
olivejuice
Small Boy

Post by olivejuice »

I can't tell you who has performed, but I can tell you there weren't any shows Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday this week. So last night is really the only night we don't know who performed. Hopefully Giuseppe finally got his chance!
London: Ollie-1, Dean-Charles-1, Tom-1
Chicago: Cesar-2, JP-2, Giuseppe-1, Tommy-3, Marcus-1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

This doesn't answer the question, I'm afraid, but it's a nice article on Giuseppe. Enjoy. :D
http://www.post-trib.com/lifestyles/212 ... 26.article
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Nice interview, Ellen, thanks.

Giuseppe comes across as a very mature 12 year old who has spent a lot of time thinking through his role as Billy.
CJ-Rochester wrote:Does anyone know if Giuseppe made his debut this week? For that matter anyone know who performed when this week?
Here are the Billys who have performed since the show began previews on March 18:

March

18 - Cesar
19 - Tommy
20 - (Mat.) Cesar
20 - (Eve.) JP
21 - (Mat.) Tommy
21 - (Eve.) Cesar
25 - Tommy

Though, as we know in the BETM world things are always subject to change, expectations are that Giuseppe won't debut until next week.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

porschesrule wrote: Though, as we know in the BETM world things are always subject to change, expectations are that Giuseppe won't debut until next week.
I have not seen it posted anywhere so where did you get this information from?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Billy Whiz wrote:I have not seen it posted anywhere so where did you get this information from?
Sorry. I should have made it clear that this is strictly my opinion. I meant to say in my earlier post that it's "my expectation" that he probably won't debut until next week. This opinion doesn't come from any one particular source - written or otherwise. However, based on the past, as Ellen noted in an earlier post, it's happened before in New York where getting four Billys through technical rehearsals is a major task and from a lot of what I've heard and read about regarding the process in Chicago, I think my opinion is solidly based.

But, we shall see. As I said, things have been known to change in the BETM world. :lol:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks, steadmam. Look forward to some reviews from you too. :D
Ellen

Return to “Cast - Broadway”