Today I'm Mostly Listening To

Muppet
Michael

Re: Today I'm Mostly Listening To

Post by Muppet »

Tonight on the train home from London, I listened to the BETM soundtrack for the first time in ages, it was so good and brought back great fond memories of the early days with Liam as Billy and Haydn as Mrs W. 8-)

I then listened to John Barry's: The Beyondness of Things'

Two brilliant albums, which left me feeling completely relaxed and chilled!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE10dr1A ... re=related

I've been looking for that allllong time....gave up till tonight. 9:30 to 10:15 is music from GOD. If that doesnt at least bring tears then please search for your missing heart. That one take was the one on their album...pure beauty.

Steven
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

StevenKing wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE10dr1A ... re=related

I've been looking for that allllong time....gave up till tonight. 9:30 to 10:15 is music from GOD. If that doesnt at least bring tears then please search for your missing heart. That one take was the one on their album...pure beauty.

Steven
Steven,
Thanks for posting this! The other day I was watching a documentary on HBO called 'A Mothers Courage: Talking Back to Autism" about an Icelandic mother and her quest to help her autistic son and this piece of music was used in the closing moment of the film. Since then, I've been trying to find out more about the music and your link answered my questions!

Rich
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

In case anyone is wondering wth we are talking about its "Ara Batur" from Sigur Ros...everyones favorite Icelandic Band. :lol: Thanks for that Rich...I'll have to check that out, any thing with sigur ros is a must for me, it almost always makes it better..almost. They used it in "The Boys Are Back" so I went to see it, nice film but DAMN sloppy use of the music. They really need to do more Soundtrack work.

Steven
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

I'm mostly listening to the BBC News 24 at the moment as I write a bid.
Lots of coverage of the Polish Plane Crash in which the President of Poland, other Senior Figures and Military and ordinary folk were killed.
Very, very sad indeed.
Thoughts and prayers with their families, friend and the people of Poland wherever they are :(
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Arctic Monkeys. I love Crying Lightning and Fluorescent Adolescent, oh and When the Sun Goes Down. I love that they sound so different compared to most bands over here, and that I don't think they have a gigantic following over here, as I've never heard them on the radio. :)
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Michael Buble, I love Haven't Met You Yet, it such an upbeat song, however I don't really think the lyrics are that upbeat. I also like Crazy Love. The song All I Do is Dream of You, is really cool, is it from Singin in the Rain?
Aus
UK

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

I know I've posted a lot here, well kind of. But I see this as a sign. I'm listening to the radio and within ten minutes of each other I've heard Children of the Revolution- T-Rex (which is in the film) and Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. :D
Aus
UK

Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

'The Beautiful Game' OCR
By Andrew Lloyd Webber & Ben Elton
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Church Bells ringing out all over Rome.
I guess it's Sunday morning here and I suppose people are going to Mass.
Maybe I should take the oportunity to go too!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”