Re: Kylend Hetherington--Billy: US Tour

Post by porschesrule »

Happy 15th Birthday, Kylend!!

May it be your best one yet!!
Sinatra
Miner

Post by Sinatra »

"One does not simply turn 15 and stay in Billy Elliot." -Boromir. Congrats to Mr. Hetherington on all of his success and I wish him the best for what is sure to be a most excellent future. Happy birthday! :D
"You have a life. Use it well."

Here's my expansive and illustrious Billy Elliot track-record:
Madison, WI (first-time): Noah Parets
Milwaukee, WI: Ben Cook

London: Elliott Hanna, Bradley Perret
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Sinatra wrote:"One does not simply turn 15 and stay in Billy Elliot." -Boromir. Congrats to Mr. Hetherington on all of his success and I wish him the best for what is sure to be a most excellent future. Happy birthday! :D
The world will surely be blessed with his talents elsewhere but we hope we get him in the show much more still!!!

Happy Birthday, Kylend!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my Billy fan career on Broadway and on Tour.
You've impressed me so much as Tall Boy, Michael, and Billy, and I hope this birthday is a very special one for you at home in Pure Michigan!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY KYLEND

I have only had the privilege of seeing you perform twice (St Louis and Boston) I know that I enjoyed your amazing dance skills and was very impressed with your acting and singing. Your performances brought me a lot of joy.
On this your 15th Birthday, my calculations are that with 130 performances under your belt about 250,000 people have had that same privilege. I hope that is a source of pride for you and your family. That is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

A most superb, highly professional, elegant performer who has made this musical the magical experience for me I can, and will never soon forget. Wishing you continued hope and joy on your 15th birthday, and looking forward to watching you perform once again both in Toledo and in Indianapolis in the next couple of months.

Colin W. Stetson, Culver Academies, Culver, IN
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a Media Day interview with Kylend and ballet girl Brionna, posted by Broadway in Detroit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-IDTshd ... r_embedded#!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

When Kylend takes the stage today it will be the three year anniversary of when he first performed as Tall Boy on Broadway. Three continuous years with BETM is quite an accomplishment for any child actor. Congratulations and happy anniversary Kylend! :D
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Since we don't publish the schedule in advance of a performance, you need to give a link to Kylend's fan page where this information is posted please.
Ellen

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

ERinVA wrote:Since we don't publish the schedule in advance of a performance, you need to give a link to Kylend's fan page where this information is posted please.

Since there are only three Billys currently on tour, and Noah performed last night, I just assumed Kylend would be on one of the two shows today. Sorry if that was assuming too much. In any case, even if he doesn't perform today, it is still the anniversary of his debut and cause for celebration.
:/

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”