Michael Dameski--Billy: Oz, Broadway, & US Tour

andrewcraig
Tony

Re: Michael Dameski

Post by andrewcraig »

Moby-Dick wrote:Apologize if any of you have already seen this before, but found this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRIG0mTXOYA) on Youtube of Kimberly from the "Pussycat Dolls" teaching a dance class in Australia.

Keep a look out to the very left of the screen at around 1:55 for a little familiar figure...and you're in for a treat at 3:13!

V. fierce! :D

Read the messages under the clip to get a huge treat What an outstanding treat NY is in for when they finally let dynamic Michael Damenksi loose to reprise Billy

Moby-Dick a fantastic find
billyforlife
Tall Boy

Post by billyforlife »

Mickey and Rhys! :D
Great find MD!
"She must have been a very special woman..."
"No, she was just me mam."

Melbourne: Josh D, Josh WG
Broadway: Peter, Dayton
London: Harris, Redmand, Ali x3
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

In the news release of Phillip Whitchurch standing in for Greg Jbara was this interesting para

The 2009 Tony Award-winning Best Musical Billy Elliot the Musical currently stars Mike Dameski, Alex Ko, Trent Kowalik, Liam Redhead and Dayton Tavares Billy, Kate Henning as Mrs. Wilkinson, Gregory Jbara as Dad, Carole Shelley as Grandma, Will Chase as Tony and Trevor Braun and Jake Evans Schwencke as Michael.

Obviously Broadway world did not make it up
http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Ph ... e_20010101
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

Michael Dameski had a long day of practice on Tuesday Jan. 19 at the Imperial.....his time to Shine at the Imperial is coming very soon.....
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

It has just been posted on the Friends forum by cglaid, that Michael Daminski is to make his Broadway debut Sunday afternoon January 31 st at 2 PM. Best of luck Michael I know you will kill them.

I hope the delay will help Michaels father and family to get to New York and share this great moment.

Next monday morning my time [GMT+11] will be nervous waiting for the reports from NY and also for the reports from London and Matthew Koon on TV.
nickodemus
Audience Member

Post by nickodemus »

just wanted to say while i have the time, knock them dead michael. have a great debut, and best wishes for a wonderful run on broadway.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Break a Leg, Michael!
James.R
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by James.R »

Knock'em dead Mickey!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Have a fantastic show Michael!
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Break a leg, Michael. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”