Scott McKenzie

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Scott McKenzie

Post by patc »

AJ HOLDEN wrote:Where you ear wigging last night. I brought up the exact same poser. One of the Billy's I have seen has started 5 times but has not reached the finale twice and missed a segment on another occassion. How do I show that for the number of times I have viewed him: 5, 4, 3.5, 3.25, 3? etc. And what if Dean had also come on to replace Aaron yesterday after Aaron replaced Scott. How would that be represented? Answers to Stephen Hawking please.
Alex, it is quite simple. If you see a Billy perform it counts as one. You can't just "half-see" or "third-see" a Billy (unless, of course, you've been unfortunate enough to be sitting behind certain Forum members in which case you can't claim to have seen Billy at all :lol: )

So, I've seen Scott perform once even though he came off at the interval. That means 1.00 times and not 0.50 times or even 0.519999999999 times.

Hope that's cleared things up.

Pat
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Disagree PatC if we adopt your principals the show count would not equate to the individual Billy count.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

burtond wrote:Disagree PatC if we adopt your principals the show count would not equate to the individual Billy count.
Reluctant as I am I have to agree with burtond :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

burtond wrote:Disagree PatC if we adopt your principals the show count would not equate to the individual Billy count.
So what if it doesn't. I was talking about how many times a person has seen a Billy perform. If the four Billys had to perform in one show it's still one show but you've seen four Billys perform.

If I was a ManU fan (perish the thought :D ) and was keeping a record of the number of times I had seen Rooney perform I would not turn the games in which he came off injured, (or was sent off or was taken off before the end) into fractions or decimal points. I would simply have a record that I had seen him perform X number of times.

Pat
Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Post by Deanfan5 »

[

If I was a ManU fan (perish the thought :D )

Pat[/quote]

Hey Pat watch your language there are ManU fans on the Forum I have you know :evil:

Best wishes to Scott for a speedy recovery. Look forward to seeing you perform soon.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Deanfan5 wrote: Hey Pat watch your language there are ManU fans on the Forum I have you know
I'd never have guessed :D .

Anyway, rather than discuss fractions, the most important factor is to add my best wishes to Scott for a speedy return (Thurs Mat?? :D ) and, in doing so, make that 2 for me and, thereafter, in incremental portions of 1 in proper proportions.

Pat
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Great to meet Scott yday, what a lovely boy, honored to have set up his fb fan page :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
caaz
Small Boy

Post by caaz »

*Lottie* wrote:Great to meet Scott yday, what a lovely boy, honored to have set up his fb fan page :)
He really was lovely :)
29/4/2006 - The First Billy Experience
Aaron x 1.5. Adam x 1. Colin x 1. Corey x 2. Dean CC x 2. Fox x 3. Hogan x 1. Josh B x 1. Layton x 3. Leon x 1.
Ollie G x 3. Ollie T x 4. Rhys x 1.5. Scott x 2 Tom x 2. Travis x 1. Trent x 1 (On Broadway)

5th Birthday Show = Amazing, Best Show Ever
"In everything you do always be yourself"
Deanfan5
Ballet Girl

Post by Deanfan5 »

A big thanks to Scott and his Dad for being so welcoming to Forum members in the interval on Saturday afternoon allowing for autographs being signed and discussion. What a nice surprise to see them there in Row B for Aaron's show. Good to hear that Scott's foot is almost better and we all look forward to him back soon.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Even though I have to admit I was very dissapointed I didn't get a chance to see Scott perform on this trip, as I was really looking forward to it, I had the pleasure, as did so many of the audience on Saturday, of meeting him. He is such an adorable young man. So tiny too, I could not believe he is 13 already! He was sitting, as others mentionned on row B with his father and came out after the matinee to take photos and talk to the fans. Well, those of us who knew who he was, I guess as about 95% of the audience probably thought they were just another father and son enjoying the show ;) . I did get a few glimpses of him during the show and he was singing along during some of the numbers. It comes naturally I guess...
Thank you so much Scottie (and dad of course) for allowing us fans to meet you and as I told you I do hope next time I see the show you'll be the one on stage. See ya sunshine!
PS Love the infamous trainers :lol:
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1

Return to “Cast - London”