Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tommy Batchelor's Photo Countdown

Post by ERinVA »

That is such a great photo!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have no internet today so will add 2 day's photos tomorrow.

This message was posted using my phone which does not have the facility for posting photos.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I'm now back online so here are 2 days' photos for your pleasure.

All photos from Tommy's family

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The final day is fast approaching so time for a photo of Tommy with his great friend Keean.

This was taken by myself when they were both in New York.

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Great photo Billy Whiz! Tommy and Keean will be remembered as one of the all time great Billy/Michael pairs.
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to Thommie Retter for today's photo.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well it's not long to go now :(

Thanks to everybody for allowing me to take the photo

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

So the day has finally arrived :(

Thanks to Mike for the two great photos that I have used on Tommy's final day.

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thank you, Billy Whiz, for another wonderful Photo Countdown. Some great pictures.

Break a Leg today, Tommy!!!

And may your future be bright and fruitful. You'll be missed at BETM.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

So sorry I can't be there today, Tommy. All the best for your final show.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Chicago”