Haydn Gwynne--Mrs. Wilkinson: London & Broadway

andrewcraig
Tony

Re: Haydn Gwynne--Mrs. Wilkinson: London & Broadway

Post by andrewcraig »

Just arrived back from Thailand where the temp was 34 to summer in Melbourne [cold wet and miserable 14]
Decided to watch TV on a saturday night first time in a long time. UKTV Dalziel and Pascoe and there large as life was our Haydn playing a lead role as a hospital doctor. A very emotional show.
Probably a replay as I had not seen it mentioned, but it is not on her unofficial fan website.
Waited to watch credits, yes it was her, but forgot to look at when it was made.
Sometimes these shows are repeated at different times so those in other parts of the world might still catch it.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The Dalziel and Pascoe episode you are talking about was made in 2005 and is called Heads You Lose. Haydn played the part of Dr. McKenzie Mansfield and she won the Best Actress at the Royal Television Society Awards for the role.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

She is a very good performer.
I hope we see more or her in some medium soon.
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

Billy Whiz wrote:The Dalziel and Pascoe episode you are talking about was made in 2005 and is called Heads You Lose. Haydn played the part of Dr. McKenzie Mansfield and she won the Best Actress at the Royal Television Society Awards for the role.

Thanks for that. Surprised that it was not on the site. I am glad that I did not remark that has carried her age well, as I had planned
jacob
Ballet Girl

Post by jacob »

An interesting interview with Haydn who is shortly to return to London in a play at The Almeida theatre.

http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/ ... dn-Gwynne/

the first in depth interview with an ex Mrs W since Julie Walters?
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for posting that, jacob. It's an excellent article.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yes it was a great article. Thanks Jacob.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

Wonderful! She's terrific!

Any Brits out there who see her play, please let us know what you thought. Sounds to me like a very good role for her.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Looks like she's also in a new movie coming out this year called "Hunky Dory" starring Minnie Driver.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1727300/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a photocall for "Becky Shaw," which officially opened on Thursday.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/14 ... ns-Almeida
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Broadway”