Ballet Girls - International Tour

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ballet Girls - US Tour

Post by porschesrule »

angelenroute wrote:Mrs. Wilkinson's ballet class has been blessed with some really awesome talents in the girls who have come up through the ranks, and it's a very sad goodbye to those who have "graduated" and now moved on to new adventures. The sad goodbyes are matched by happy welcomes to the new girls, and the family of ballet girls grows larger. Wishing those who have finished in the show all the best for everything that comes next, and wishing our newest additions a very warm welcome!!! The show wouldn't have the same heart or humor without all of you, past, present and future ballet girls!!!
As usual, very well said Sean -- expressing sentiments I heartily agree with.
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

Here's a nice video of the Ballet Girls warming up in St. Paul with "Michael" and "Small Boy"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3952132283033
BEtourfan
Tony

Re: Ensemble

Post by BEtourfan »

Here's a nice article/interview with ballet girl Natalie Edwards.
http://forthunt.patch.com/articles/moun ... lly-elliot
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I notice that the "Local" in the article title is actually the DC area, and at the end, it mentions the Hippodrome in Baltimore. So while I was thinking this was going to be about a Nebraska girl, given where the show is performing currently, it is actually a bit of advance Baltimore publicity.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

At the end of today's matinee performance, the two cast members making the pitch for donations to Broadway Cares were Brionna Trilling and Madison Barnes. Brionna announced that today was Maddy's 900th show. Congratulations Maddy!!
:/
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Wow, 900 is an impressive number!
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

CJ-Rochester wrote:At the end of today's matinee performance, the two cast members making the pitch for donations to Broadway Cares were Brionna Trilling and Madison Barnes. Brionna announced that today was Maddy's 900th show. Congratulations Maddy!!
I add my congratulations to Maddie on that impressive accomplishment as well.

For those interested in how that breaks down, Maddie was an original cast member in Chicago and was in that cast for its entire run there. She then did the entire run of shows in Toronto before joining Tour cast 2.5 in November of 2011.

Chicago/Toronto = 533 shows
Tour 2.5 = 372 shows (to date thru today's shows)

She must not be counting 4-5 shows she may have missed because of illness/injury etc.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

porschesrule wrote: She must not be counting 4-5 shows she may have missed because of illness/injury etc.

Yes and in fact Maddy did not perform at this evening's show. Perhaps she was out celebrating with family or something, I'm not sure. There was an understudy for Susan Parks tonight.
:/
Mactor17
Small Boy

Post by Mactor17 »

Congrats Maddy. Brionna did a wonderful job giving the speech and it was nice she mentioned Maddy.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

porschesrule wrote: Maddie was an original cast member in Chicago and was in that cast for its entire run there. She then did the entire run of shows in Toronto before joining Tour cast 2.5 in November of 2011.
She must be one of the very few to have been with the cast in all 3 parts of the tour (Chicago/Toronto/U.S. & Canadian cities). J.P. Viernes also comes to mind.

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”