Chat about other shows here
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Re: Wicked

Post by MrWestEnd »

Ooooh!!!
Alex made a mistake!!! :o :shock:

The new date is the 26th June!!!
That is said on her Website and the Shaw Theatre booking area!!

I can go on that date!!!! Wooooo
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
be inspired_*
Small Boy

Post by be inspired_* »

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a1575 ... owman.html

I found this about Kerry Ellis dueting with John Barrowman. :)
Lauren_*
13/04/06-Leon Cooke
24/08/06-Colin Bates
22/11/06-Liam Mower
22/09/07-Layton Williams
29/03/08-Sam Angel
12/05/09-Ollie Gardner
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

I prefer Alexia :)
x
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:I prefer Alexia :)
x
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I prefer Kerry as she is a bubbly Elphaba and is what you would expcet from a Teenage girl.
Also her singing is fierce especially DG!

Who saw Wicked on Britains got More Talent last night??
Dianne and Alexia where showing Holly Steel around the Theatre!
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
chocchipcookie26
Tony

I prefer Alexia's voice.. i've only seen the show once.. i'm not a fan :P But listening to audios on youtube, i prefer Alexia's.. espeically in the most recent ones :)

x
Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

MrWestEnd wrote:
I prefer Kerry as she is a bubbly Elphaba and is what you would expcet from a Teenage girl.
Also her singing is fierce especially DG!

Who saw Wicked on Britains got More Talent last night??
Dianne and Alexia where showing Holly Steel around the Theatre!
I kinda see Alexia as a much bubblier Elphaba than Kerry, to be honest, especially during the first act. Her 'The Wizard and I' is soooo incredibly sweet! The way she taps her nose, singing "no of course, that's not important to me" with that cheeky grin ALWAYS makes me smile! It's easily her best song - she totally captures Elphaba's excitement. She's not half bad during the second act, either. When she appears in the mirror with her hand against the glass during 'The Wicked Witch of the East', it's damn chilling!

Kerry owns No Good Deed, though. And Defying Gravity! All together now - "Leeeerrrrkkk to the Western Sky!!"

I haven't seen the Britain's Got Talent thing yet, mainly due to the fact that I don't own a television (and yet TV licensing will persist in sending me threatening letters, no matter how many times they arrive on my doorstep to have a look round :roll: ). Is it on that ITV player? Would like to see it!
chocchipcookie26 wrote:I prefer Alexia's voice.. i've only seen the show once.. i'm not a fan :P But listening to audios on youtube, i prefer Alexia's.. espeically in the most recent ones :)
As much as I will always love Kerry, I can understand why people love Alexia. She's very good, and I'm so chuffed she's back. Will probably go see her during the summer when I have money (right now, I'm so poor it's ridiculous . . . :roll: )
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

Pratchett.
ITK
Tall Boy

Post by ITK »

chocchipcookie26 wrote:I prefer Alexia :)
x
I heart you. Whoever you are.
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Haha, cheers :P
x
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

I have to admit.
Idina Menzel has a good voice. Never seen her though!

But the other Elphabas who go Look to the western sky.
That sounds boring to me
Kerrys LERRRRK to the western sky. Makes the hair on my back stand up! And also goosebumps!
Sadly I wont see Kerry again!

But I love the story of Wicked. Its sooo Wickeddd. :)
It also makes you hate Dorothy!

MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

I was just on Google Maps looking around my favourite part of London.
Near Billy and Wicked!
When I noted something had happened to the Apollo!

WHERE IS THE WICKED SIGN!!!! THE BIG GREEN ONE?
Any one from London know whats happened to it?
It might be just that theyve got rid of it on Google Maps but i dont know i was shocked!

Also
Sunday 31st May was the last comment for Wicked!
:o :shock:

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - UK”