Tanner Pflueger--Billy: London & Broadway

pexcornel
Miner

Re: Tanner Pflueger

Post by pexcornel »

:D Thanks for that! He's an amazing dancer.
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

What a lovely e mail, and so nice of them to take the time to message us, especially with their busy schedule xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

What a lovely message. Its good to know they appreciate the fans as much as the fans appreciate them. :D
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

That was a really nice message.

Glad he is doing well.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:D :D :D :D

Hearty thanks to Tanner's Dad . We " old timers " do not forget any of the previous 'Billys ' , and Tanner is in our memories as a distinct, fabulous, talented , and very hard working young man. It was our pleasure and privilege to see him on stage at the VP. His performances were always sheer delight , and that is how we will remember him . We are an extremely loyal bunch of girls and guys Dad, and will always wish him , and the family , good fortune .Keep us in touch - thanks.

" And we all go together when we go "
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

The post about Tanner at the Showbiz 2010 is now updated with 7 videos and 62 selected pictures from his various appearances.
http://www.tannerpflueger.com/2010/02/s ... -omaha-ne/

Please be patient with the videos, start one at the time and pause if necessary until they buffer completely.
Please don't post these anywhere (ex youtube, facebook).

I really love his solo, great dancer!
Well, enjoy and don't forget to leave comments.
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

WOW Thankyou so much for these Pex. He looks great and those performances WOW.amazing.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

I never got to see Tanner perform as Billy but always wished I had, since there were so many glowing reviews of him on here. After watching the videos, I got a better idea of what I missed. Wow, amazing talent in all types of dance he did here - from the graceful to the athletic. He seems to have grown up a lot in the few months since he left the show, especially when compared to his picture in sleeplins' avatar above.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

"Hey, dancing boy "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A very HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

Enjoy a fabulous day, let everyone spoil you to bits, and have a whooppee party in the true Tanner style. What is ' Charlie ' giving you ?
scottyboy
Small Boy

Post by scottyboy »

Happy birthday Tanner enjoy your day :D
Sam x4 Hogan x2 Fox x12 Layton x2 Brad x6 Tanner x3 Tom x9 Ollie x7 Dean x5 Rhys x2

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”