Tom Holland

MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Re: Tom Holland

Post by MrWestEnd »

Did anyone see him on the Feelgood Factor a few mins agoo?

It was great! Haha! The lads who were dancing with him were good aswell! Especially to say they had only started a few weeks ago!
I thougt Layton and Tanner would be on it aswell though.
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Yes I just did! :)

He seems to have such a great personality. A really nice kid. ;)
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Haha! Thats what i thought actually!
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

For those of you who didn't see Tom in The Feelgood Factor I will be posting it in the Multimedia section soon.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
lisac123
Tall Boy

Post by lisac123 »

Has Tom got the same jacket that Fox seems to be seen wearing a lot? :P

He was really good, the other lads were really good aswell.

Tom, in my opinion, looks like a Billy and he seems a real nice kid.
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is a link to download Tom Holland appearing in The Feelgood Factor on ITV on March 28th, 2009. He is with a group of schoolboys who have been training with him. They are performing Angry Dance.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q35flr
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Tom and the lads did a great job on "The Feelgood Factor." He looks like a fun kid.

For those of us overseas, what is the show about ? I'm assuming by this episode that it involves helping people achieve a dream or a goal that they have . . . .
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

Ahh...i wanna see Tom soon :D He was fab, and the other boys were great considering they had only started dancing a few weeks ago :) Tom just seems like a little bundle of fun :mrgreen: :lol:

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

billybuddies4eva wrote:Ahh...i wanna see Tom soon :D
Just make sure you bring LOTS of tissues for the Letter scene. ;)
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

I would really like to see Tom :) He seems like a really nice, chatty and genuine guy and i desperately want to see his Letter!
x

Return to “Cast - London”