Tom Holland

sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Re: Tom Holland

Post by sleepylins »

I have only seen Tom once and he definately leaved an impression on me.Its about 6/7 months since i saw him(hoping to catch him next week)but i remember his letter scene was truly fab.He is more of a cheeky Billy, than some but it works just as good as a serious Billy.
He is GREAT
I loved how he was helping the other boys in the footage before the performance on the feelgood factor.
Todd -the feelgood factor is about losing weight basically and making it fun to do so.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

sleepylins wrote:the feelgood factor is about losing weight basically and making it fun to do so.
Interesting. I would have guessed a lot of things, but not that . . . at least based on the clip I saw. None of the boys they picked to work with Tom appeared to need to lose weight, but I guess they were just showing that dancing and doing the training that the Billys have to do would be a good way to shed some pounds. Must be true, as I've certainly never seen a pudgy Billy in the show !
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

lisac123 wrote:Has Tom got the same jacket that Fox seems to be seen wearing a lot? :P
Ive noticed that a few of the Billys wear the same things as each other. Headphones and jackets! Maybe they swap round clothess
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Todd wrote:
sleepylins wrote:the feelgood factor is about losing weight basically and making it fun to do so.
Interesting. I would have guessed a lot of things, but not that . . . at least based on the clip I saw. None of the boys they picked to work with Tom appeared to need to lose weight, but I guess they were just showing that dancing and doing the training that the Billys have to do would be a good way to shed some pounds. Must be true, as I've certainly never seen a pudgy Billy in the show !
Look closer -one of the 'Feelgood Factor' dance lads was definitely NOT on the slim side - quite the opposite in fact!!
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Managed to see Tom thurs mat(2nd April)
Once again blow away performance he just ooozzeeessss confidence.Doesnt disappoint at all.FAB :D
WELL DONE TOM
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
aimeewill_2002
Tall Boy

Post by aimeewill_2002 »

I agree sleepylins Tom is an amazing performer as has the audience laughing and crying and holding on to his every word. :D
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

aimeewill_2002 wrote:I agree sleepylins Tom is an amazing performer as has the audience laughing and crying and holding on to his every word. :D
:D We are so lucky at he moment to have four such completely different characters playing 'Billy'. Tom is a character plus, a whirlwind let loose on the stage ! . He puts so many emotions into 'Billy' and uses so much nervous energy he must be totally immersed in the part, yet is still able to connect with the audience with little asides and cheeky glances, and the off the cuff remarks. His mind must be working overtime . Goodness only knows what home must be like if his 3 brothers are similar . Poor Mum !! There are not many like you Tom, and here's to many , many more standing ovations. You fully deserve them.

"and we all go together when we go "
Robbo
Audience Member

Post by Robbo »

I had the fortune of seeing Tom on Thurs evening and what a stunning performance he gave. The instant standing ovation he received when he came back on stage at the end was well deserved.
He puts so much energy into all aspects of his performance and he gives the full range of emotions. His letter scene always leaves a lump in my throat and you can tell the audience hang on his every word and expression.

He showed true professionalism on Thurs when his shoe came off during 'Electricity'. He pick his moment and calmly slipped the shoe back over his heal and then carried on like nothing had ever happened - what a star! He also nailed the timing and expression of his reaction to the of 'I'll show ya me f**ny!' line. Sometimes the reaction to this gets lost but Tom seems to have picked up on this and has obviously been practising. I love watching his enthusiasm and you can tell he so enjoys playing the part of Billy. :D
Travis x1
Josh x4
Fox x7
Tom x8
Brad x1
Tanner x1
Ollie G x2
Dean x2
pucka
Tall Boy

Post by pucka »

Goodness only knows what home must be like if his 3 brothers are similar . Poor Mum !!

Oh, yes. Its a handfull. But they are pretty good boys, polite a georgeus. They used to fight a lot but are better now. Tom is not at home very much so its a bit easier. Byt dont worry, if they are too much, dad is always there. And they listen to him, have to. :D
aimeewill_2002
Tall Boy

Post by aimeewill_2002 »

good to know they all get on with each other :D

Return to “Cast - London”