Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Corey Snide

Post by Jabka »

Thanks Bobz

Much appreciated :D
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
sfo
George

Post by sfo »

cheers Bobz
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Post by MrWestEnd »

Thanks bobz! Will check it out tomorrow!
Coreys character seems to dress kind of similar to me with the jacket on with the top underneath.
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Thanks bob. I will say that was DDR on easy...I think Corey can handle it a few levels higher:)(Oh and the show wasn't too bad overall either, I was surprised)

Steven
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Sounds too fantastic to be true, but I received a e-mail from a good friend who is very close to the New York production and they told me that Corey Snide has been at the rehearsal studio preparing to do a single performance as Billy sometime in late April or early May. :shock: :shock: :o :o :o This would make him the only person to have danced the role of Billy on 3 continents. Supposedly he will appear at a special performance of BETM where a percentage of the proceeds are to go to one of Sir Elton John's favorite charities in New York. My contact assured me that when they get more information as to the exact date & time, I'll receive that information and I'll pass it on. Hopefully it will far enough in advance to be able to get tickets and a flight into New York.

(I know Corey said he hoped to do the role in new York, and would always remember the blockings and dance numbers from BETM, and added he could still sing high, but this is still incredible) :D :D
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I assume it was still April fool's day here when you posted that, johnnyc. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Sorry Jonnyc, the "BETM" is closing thread has set my AF shields to max after the damage to my heart from that. 8-)

Steven
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

johnnyc wrote:Sounds too fantastic to be true
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Oh if only it were true though. I bet the flights from the UK would be booked up very quickly.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
lisac123
Tall Boy

Post by lisac123 »

hmm it doesnt sound wacky enough to be an Aprils Fools. Or is that just me hoping its not a joke. :P
5/06/08 - Corey, Shaun, Scarlet
5/02/09 - Fox, Dean-Charles, Annabelle
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I'm sure it's just you..... :|
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”