Corey Snide--Billy: London & Oz

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corey Snide

Post by ERinVA »

Well, since Corey and his mother loved it, I can't see why there would be a problem. I will say this, though: it certainly doesn't improve his looks! :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

jillmichael wrote:Also, is there such a thing as "Ebonics" in the UK? Just curious, cuz everyone I've ever heard with a British accent sounds smarter than me, even the babies! Also, do you have "ghetto" (or "wanna-be ghetto," like all the 20-something age guys I know)
Funny you should mention this, as I remember being rather startled the first time I visited England and noticed that most of the black people have a similar British accent to the white people (or at least it sounded similar to my un-trained ears). Something about that accent does sound very refined and educated, which is one of the reasons why I love hearing British people speak.

I never have understood the attraction to acting and speaking "ghetto" here in the U.S., which many white kids now try to do (using phrases such as "I ain't got no use for that" and "She gone to the store."). I've always thought it sounded very lazy and un-educated, and perpetuated a negative black stereotype that some people have here in the U.S.

Trying to stay on topic though, does anyone know what character (or how big of a part) Corey has in the new show "Cupid" which airs tomorrow night ?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Don't forget to watch Cupid on ABC tonight at 10PM ET. I hope that someone will record and upload the parts with Corey. HINT! 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Yay I can not wait to see this. :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
ilovebillyelliotlots
Tall Boy

Post by ilovebillyelliotlots »

just listened to coreys letter, how beautiful :cry:
02.10.08 - Tanner
31.12.08 - Tom
22.01.09 - Tanner
12.05.09 - Ollie
26.06.09 - Tanner/Tom
26.09.09 - Tanner
28.11.09 - Tom
01.01.10 - Ollie
I love this show! :D
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

ERinVA wrote:Don't forget to watch Cupid on ABC tonight at 10PM ET. I hope that someone will record and upload the parts with Corey. HINT! 8-)
If that doesn't work out, perhaps ABC will make the episode available on their web site in a few days? I know they have some shows there to watch.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I just watched the pilot episode of "Cupid." Corey appeared in one scene for maybe 30 seconds. He was the kid playing a video game on the boardwalk, at about 32 minutes into the show. He was jumping and dancing as he played, but only had a single line of dialog - "better luck next time lady." I'll see if I can somehow capture the scene from my DVR and post it, or at least post a few stills.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Wow, quick work there Bobz ! Thanks for posting.

I got the impression that Corey's appearance on the show was a one off, and not a regular role as I had thought I'd heard somewhere. At any rate, he did a good job and was appropriately cast as a kid playing a dance game (Dance Dance Revolution, maybe ?)
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Actually, from the time we first recognized the kid as being Cory until his last appearance, 52 seconds elapsed. :P But thanks for providing the mp4, bobz.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Cheers bobz. Great work and much appreciated by everybody.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Cast - London”