Greg Jbara

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Greg Jbara

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Tonight at 9:30 Eastern time on WGN America (Chicago superstation) is the episode of 'Newhart' from 1987 that Greg Jbara appears in. The episode is titled "Fun with Dick and Joanna". Greg plays 'Edward'. Should be neat to see Greg from 22 years ago!

Rich
jillmichael
Tall Boy

Post by jillmichael »

Cool! I used to love that show as a kid--I didn't know it still came on!!
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

Worked the Drama Desks this year, managed to film this video of Greg's acceptance speech from the house. I have Haydn's as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vh1LQlVME
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
jillmichael
Tall Boy

Post by jillmichael »

Awesome, Ger!! Do you have either Peter Darling's or Stephen Daldry's speeches??
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

Sadly no, I was chasing presenters around for the first section of the show. Didn't hear either of the speeches live either :(
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks Geridith for posting that.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Geridith wrote:Worked the Drama Desks this year, managed to film this video of Greg's acceptance speech from the house. I have Haydn's as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vh1LQlVME
Loved this, thanks so much! You're lucky to be in the business!!! =)
Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Rich B wrote:Tonight at 9:30 Eastern time on WGN America (Chicago superstation) is the episode of 'Newhart' from 1987 that Greg Jbara appears in.
I watched the episode last night. It was interesting seeing Greg as he looked back then. :) If i have the time, I may try to transfer the episode from my DVR to my laptop and then maybe take that to the stage door of the Imperial. It might be fun to remind Greg of how he appeared years ago. :lol:
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

shadowchaser wrote:
johnnyc wrote:........................It might be fun to remind Greg of how he appeared years ago. :lol:
On the other hand.................... :evil:
I doubt that Greg would take offense. Here are two captures. Comments anyone?

Return to “Cast - Broadway”