Ty Forhan: Billy - Toronto and International Tour

BillyElliotLover
Small Boy

Re: Ty Forhan

Post by BillyElliotLover »

YES! haha, thank you so much for saying where it is! :D
I even told Ty that I made a fan page for him :)
And the day after seeing and meeting Kylend, I made a fan page for him also.... I'm going fan page crazy! :)
"I DONT WANT A CHILDHOOD, I WANT TO BE A BALLET DANCER"
I <3 BILLY ELLIOT

June 12th, 2011- Peter Mazurowski/Neil McCaffrey/Ben Cook
December 13th, 2011- Ty Forhan/Jacob Zelonky/Lex Ishimoto
January 3rd, 2012- Ty Forhan/Ben Cook/Kylend Hetherington
January 13th, 2012- JP Viernes/Ben Cook/Lex Ishimoto
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Taking advantage of the 10 day break in the Tour schedule, Ty is spending some time at home in Canada. His dance school there, Elite Danceworx, tweeted this this morning:

"A surprise visit from our Billy Elliot, Ty Forhan tonight.....AND.... @joeyarrigo92 is visiting us from Bad Boys. This is a good week...."

https://twitter.com/#!/elitedanceworx
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Ty had his last performance as Billy Elliot today in Madison today (as I write, he is probably doing 'Solidarity' about now). I had the pleasure of seeing him once, in Orlando, where his performance was stunning. We spoke at the stage door - what a pleasant young man he is. And a great Billy. Not only is his dancing fantastic, and his acting, but he has a such sweet voice. I guess it is time for a summer break before starting high school back in Ontario - Ty, all good wishes for the future, and thank you for being a brilliant Billy! Keep living your dream!
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Was there any official announcement of Ty's last night???

I saw him several times in DC, and then again in Louisville - he was absolutely at the very top of his game, and I am sorry to hear he is leaving - he has been a wonderful ambassador for the show.

I agree, he has a wonderful sweet singing voice, and his dancing is breath taking. And he is a very fine actor as well.

All the best to Ty and many, many thanks for entertaining so many of us in Canada and all over the US!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

Yes, I will miss Ty. He is a wonderful kid and a wonderful Billy, in particular, his angelic voice. I wish him all the best as he returns to Ontario and starts high school in the fall. But no one escapes the ravages of old age, I suppose, even if you're 14.

Does anyone know if there was an announcement at his last show? "Se 'ya Ty/Cameron"?
ActingDude17
Tall Boy

Post by ActingDude17 »

Congrats on an excellent run as Billy, Ty. And thanks for giving me a very special show back in Atlanta.
UK/Ireland Tour
Billy: Lewis Smallman
Michael: Elliot Stiff

2nd American Tour
Billy: Giuseppe Bausilio, Michael Dameski, Ty Forhan
Michael: Griffin Birney x2, Cameron Clifford
1RadBilly
Tall Boy

Post by 1RadBilly »

I was able to see Ty 1.5 times in Los Angeles. What a fantastic Billy!! I am so glad I was able to see him perform because Ty is absolutely amazing. Wish I could have seen him a few more times though. I was thinking that maybe he would finish up in Boston but oh well. Wish they would announce when someone is doing their final performance, obviously can't make them all and everyone has a favorite but I would have loved to see Ty's final show. Wish you the best Ty!! Thank you for the wonderful performance. You have a great future in front of you!!
muck912
Tall Boy

Post by muck912 »

I flew to Madison for the weekend and lucked into seeing Ty's final performance. What a brilliant performance!! What an emotional evening!! There is no time for a review tonight (Sunday) as I had to drive to Milwaukee to get ready for a 6am flight Monday. It should be posted Monday evening.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Wow, this seems very sudden. Kind of odd that there was no announcement ahead of time that he was coming upon his final performance. In fact, I remember reading an interview he gave awhile back where he said he would be in the show "through the summer" before returning to Canada, so I wasn't expecting to hear of him leaving for another month or so yet.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

I'm so glad I got to see Ty in Toronto and Louisville. He was a fantastic Billy! :D His singing, acting and dancing were all top-notch. All the best to him.

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”