Toronto tickets now selling to Sept. 4

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Toronto tickets now selling to Sept. 4

Post by ERinVA »

According to this tweet, tickets are now available through Sept. 4.
Billy Elliot Toronto will dance through the summer: New block of tickets on sale @Mirvish until Sept 4! http://ow.ly/4ErQI
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
mrmikerocks
Miner

Re: Toronto tickets now selling to Sept. 4

Post by mrmikerocks »

I saw that as well but the Mirvish website still is only selling tickets through July 24th. Either incorrect tweet or a too early tweet. Hopefully it is the latter.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

I believe the tweet is correct, but the Mirvish ticket site is a little slow updating for the entire new block. If you think about it, they wouldn't extend ticket sales for just two weeks.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

shimmyshimmy wrote:"Toronto Extends Through Sept. 3.
My birthday. I can think of worse ways to spend my birthday than watching Billy in Toronto.

I feel a plan coming on :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Toronto”