Keean Johnson--Michael, Broadway & Chicago

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keean Johnson

Post by porschesrule »

Broadwayworld.com announces a January 15, 2010 departure date from the Broadway cast for Keean Johnson on his way to Chicago.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BI ... 3_20091228
Cindy
Small Boy

Post by Cindy »

porschesrule wrote:Broadwayworld.com announces a January 15, 2010 departure date from the Broadway cast for Keean Johnson on his way to Chicago.

Nice enthusiasm in posting these the second after the article is released, but the article says Thursday, January 15, which is an incorrect date. There needs to be confirmation of either Thursday, January 14 or Friday, January 15.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

xxCindyxx wrote:Nice enthusiasm in posting these the second after the article is released, but the article says Thursday, January 15, which is an incorrect date. There needs to be confirmation of either Thursday, January 14 or Friday, January 15.
The days have been corrected in the broadwayworld.com article, the dates were correct.

The Playbill.com article just uses the January 15 date with no day -- so I tend to think that is the correct date and some broadwayworld.com staffer added the day of the week without carefully checking the calendar in the original release.
athing
Small Boy

Post by athing »

Sat next to his father last night at David's last show and though I didn't get a specific date he did say he only had 'a couple" of weeks left. He said Keean is a very sensitive kid and that with David (his best friend) leaving and he having only a couple of weeks left tonites (referring to last night) performance should be interesting. It was, you could see the emotion on Keean's face just about all night, especially during the dancing dress part of Express Yourself, when Keean wasn't singing/talking he looked to be about to cry. But being the true professional, he didn't miss a beat.
athing (aka Mark)
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

porschesrule wrote:Broadwayworld.com announces a January 15, 2010 departure date from the Broadway cast for Keean Johnson on his way to Chicago.

I guess there was no photo count down or leaving card, but Keean it was great seeing you in the Broadway production and watching you grow into a very fine Michael. Knock 'em dead in your final (for now) Broadway performance. You will go to Chicago as an established star. :)
:/
JohnFromVermont
Small Boy

Post by JohnFromVermont »

I've managed to arrange a trip to NYC tomorrow and will be able to see Keean's first final performance on Broadway. I hope to see some other folks there as well!

John (from Vermont)
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

All the best for your performance tonight, Keean. Chicago is going to LOVE you!

Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
theluji
Small Boy

Post by theluji »

It will be sad that you leave New York :cry:
but also your old friends are waiting for you in Chicago ;)

Break a leg tonight and see ya Keean :P theluji

New York
Billy : David A x 4 , Kiril x 1 , Trent x 1.3 , Tommy x 0.7 , Liam R x 1 , Dayton x 2 , Jacob x 1 , Alex x 1
Michael : David B x 5 , Keean x 2 ,Trevor x 4 , Jake x 1
Tall Boy : Keean x 3 , Tommy x 2 , Kiril x 1, Kylend x 3 , Ben x 3

Chicago
Billy : Cesar x 2
Michael : Gabriel x 2
Tall Boy : Spencer x 2

Toronto
Billy : Cesar x 1 , Marcus x 1 , Myles x 1
Michael : Jack x 2 , Dillon x 1
Tall Boy : Dillon x 2 , Jack x 1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Break a leg Keean.

Have a great night.

Chicago awaits your superb talents.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Break a Leg Keean!!

As one of the original cast of the Broadway BETM, your presence will be missed but you'll be rejoining Tommy and another great cast in Chicago, who eagerly await your arrival.

Best Wishes for a successful and satisfying experience in the Windy City!

Return to “Cast - Chicago”