Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

For those leaving the show and for those starting
chocchipcookie26
Tony

Re: Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

Post by chocchipcookie26 »

Thanks so much again for another countdown - love this one, especially with Alex as my first (and probably only :() broadway Billy! Great photos :)
x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to Alex himself who has provided today's photo :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I am loving these Billy Whiz. Keep them coming! :D
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Three photos for the price of one today. All photos by Billy Whiz.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Not long to go now :(

This is another photo provided by Alex.

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Lol. Day #3's picture is one of my all time favorites of Liam and Alex -- two of the biggest Lady Gaga addicts you'll find anywhere :lol: :lol:
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I am enjoying these memories of other Billys who have already 'retired'. These are all great pics BW. :)
:/
jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

On my review of Alex's performance a few weeks ago, I noted that he did this claw-hand thing with some of the company during the finale, and to the conductor for that night (a gesture none of the other Billys did). I realized later on when I found out that Alex is a huge Lady Gaga fan that this was Little Monster thing, as evidenced by the Day 3 picture. Lol. Adorable pic!

They should've done the video of trying to get Lebron to see the show for Lady Gaga.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to HugsY2k for this great photo of Alex.

Does anybody know who the gentleman is that is with him :D :D ;)

StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

A non forum super fan...though some here probably have seen it more them him...

(seriously;))

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”