Tall and Small Boys

Todd
Dad

Re: Tall and Small Boys

Post by Todd »

Glad to hear of Tom's latest performing achievement. Just to clarify, he was cast as a small boy. I think his last performance was the same night as Haydn Gwynne's and Joey Phillips' last show, which I was fortunate enough to be at on the 3rd of June, 2006.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Todd wrote:Glad to hear of Tom's latest performing achievement. Just to clarify, he was cast as a small boy. I think his last performance was the same night as Haydn Gwynne's and Joey Phillips' last show, which I was fortunate enough to be at on the 3rd of June, 2006.

Sorry, thought he was tall boy. Wow! How did he get to be 13 so fast? :o Time flies.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
caaz
Small Boy

Post by caaz »

As well as Tom Higgins ex small boy Bradley Jordan White is playing Jeremy in Chitty. I caught him in the show when it was in Plymouth in July. He was excellent :)
29/4/2006 - The First Billy Experience
Aaron x 1.5. Adam x 1. Colin x 1. Corey x 2. Dean CC x 2. Fox x 3. Hogan x 1. Josh B x 1. Layton x 3. Leon x 1.
Ollie G x 3. Ollie T x 4. Rhys x 1.5. Scott x 2 Tom x 2. Travis x 1. Trent x 1 (On Broadway)

5th Birthday Show = Amazing, Best Show Ever
"In everything you do always be yourself"
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

WOW 9 already. CONGRATULATIONS Raefn hope you had a great day.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I know it's late notice but ex Small Boy Drew Blackall is on This Morning at 11.45am today. He is reviewing books for Christmas. I will post a download link of it later today.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

As promised above. Here is a download link for Drew's book review. He does very well as the book he reviews is on a very sticky subject.

https://download.yousendit.com/Z01PQmtUSEJwTVdGa1E9PQ
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

He did very well. Thanks for posting that, David. :D
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Drew Blackall's mum told me recently that he is appearing in My Family on Christmas Eve at 8.00pm on BBC1. He is in the Nativity Play section of the show.

I shall try and remember to record it.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Tyler Parker is becoming one of Fagin's gang.

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/4 ... cal_dream/
Ellen

Elin
Small Boy

Post by Elin »

Just discovered that Ethan Hammer is in Priscilla.

His training at the Dancing School has allowed him to compete successfully at various dance competitions resulting in a place at The All England Finals at The Peacock Theatre where he won the under six years Song and Dance solo for 2009.

http://www.priscillathemusical.com/cast ... -benjamin/

Maybe he'll be back as Billy in a few years? :P

Return to “Cast - London”