NY Daily News Ticket Contest

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
angelenroute
Billy

NY Daily News Ticket Contest

Post by angelenroute »

Hi all,

A friend of mine told me about this new/newish contest for FREE tickets to see Billy.

Details can be found at this link:
http://contest.nydailynews.com/nydn/billy11/promo

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NY Daily News Ticket Contest

Post by ERinVA »

That's a nice prize package. :D I assume that you must have the bar codes to enter, either online or by calling.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

ERinVA wrote:That's a nice prize package. :D I assume that you must have the bar codes to enter, either online or by calling.
Ah, yes, you're right. My friend gave me Sunday's, yesterday's and today's bar codes* but I don't know if I'd be able to complete them all myself anyway as I leave for Vermont Friday and won't have contests/the Internet on my mind too much. :D

Sean

*I can be sent a PM anytime. =)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Come on - admit it. You only did this so that you could drop into the conversation that you were going to Vermont :D :D ;)

Extremely jealous.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Come on - admit it. You only did this so that you could drop into the conversation that you were going to Vermont :D :D ;)

Extremely jealous.
Haha no, no, honestly did want to disseminate the info. =) But it's true that I am sorta looking forward to it. :D

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”