When are you going to see the BETM Tour next?

atreyu
George

Re: When are you going to see the BETM Tour next?

Post by atreyu »

ERinVA wrote:I have just taken the plunge with air, hotel, and a ticket (albeit a less than ideal seat) for the final Hartford show. I will worry about the other performances a bit later.

Meanwhile, Richmond is fast approaching, and it looks like I am going to be holding the fort at the Landmark all by myself. Is there anyone else out there who plans to be at any of the Richmond shows?
BETM fever has taken hold and I will be attending the 4 weekend shows in Richmond. :D

After that, it doesn't look like I'll be able to squeeze one more Billy-thon in before Hartford, but it won't be for lack of trying. :lol:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Glad to read that I won't be all by myself in Richmond after all! Looking forward to seeing you there, atreyu. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pvmichaels
Small Boy

Post by pvmichaels »

atreyu wrote: BETM fever has taken hold and I will be attending the 4 weekend shows in Richmond. :D

After that, it doesn't look like I'll be able to squeeze one more Billy-thon in before Hartford, but it won't be for lack of trying. :lol:

Billy fever has hit me hard! I am overly excited for this week in Clearwater. I am bringing my parents, for the first time, on Tuesday night (with it looking like it will be Noah...woo-hoo) and then both shows on Wednesday.

Then, my last billython (hopefully just for now) in Jacksonville for four shows. I wish I can be at Hartford, but will be away in Europe hopefully catching a show or two or three in London. I missed the last broadway show and now I am missing the last tour show but I will try to make every minute last of my last billythons ! :)
Broadway-
Billy- Jacob 2x, Joseph 3x, Tade 4x, Peter 4x, Alex 1x, Giuseppe 1x, Julian 2x
Michael- Jake 1x, Cameron 7x, Neil 5x, Jack 4x

North American Tour-
Billy- Daniel 2x, Giuseppe 2x, Kylend 1x, JP 1x, Ty 1x, Zach 1x, Noah 2x, Ben 2x, Mitchell 3x, Drew 1x
Michael- Griffin 2x, Jacob 4x, Cameron 2x, Sam 4x, Jake 4x

London-
Billy- Scott 1x, Ryan 4x, Adam 2x, Harris 5x, Kaine 3x, Harrison 3x, Redman 2x

Michael- Joe M 5x, Connor L 4x, Connor K 4x, Reece 3x, thomas 2x, Jack 2x
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The forecast for Friday in Richmond says "Few Snow Showers." I hope that's all that it will be, as I don't want to drive in the snow to Richmond. Hey, you northerners, quit laughing! It's a Southern thing, okay?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It's looking like Hartford for me :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Well that seals it. If Billy Whiz is gonna be there, I don't want to miss out. :D

Bought myself a ticket for each of the two Sunday shows, last 2 shows in Hartford. If I do Saturday as well, it'll mean driving up from Long Island two days in a row. Not that I wouldn't do that, but I don't want to commit just yet.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

For those coming to Clearwater, Tuesday's weather will be sunny and 80 degrees; and Wednesday will be mostly sunny and 79 degrees. I hope the cast can hit the beach Monday afternoon (sunny and 77 degrees). I am sure they are looking forward to it!
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

Thanks for the heads up. I will bring my bikini. Hope to see you there

Joe
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

jdmag44 wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I will bring my bikini. Hope to see you there

Joe
LOL! And you're wearin' a bloody bikini!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

angelenroute wrote:
jdmag44 wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I will bring my bikini. Hope to see you there

Joe
LOL! And you're wearin' a bloody bikini!
The mind boggles!!!! :shock: :o :P

Return to “International Tour Archive”