Greetings

A place for new members to introduce themselves
1RadBilly
Tall Boy

Re: Greetings

Post by 1RadBilly »

BEtourfan wrote:Greetings and welcome! Looks like you had a chance to meet Daniel Russell at one of the San Francisco shows. :)

Yes, Daniel was great and signed a couple of programs for me. He was fantastic, I really enjoyed watching him perform. He was my favorite SF Billy.
angelenroute
Billy

Re: Greetings

Post by angelenroute »

1RadBilly wrote:The funny part for me was that the tears that strolled down my face weren’t because of the sadder parts of the show, it was his dancing that made me cry. I was totally blown away.
A belated welcome from me as well! I was able to catch the London show my first time as well while on a trip for a wedding in Southampton, England in 2007. Though I later had to wait a year and a half before seeing it again when it arrived on Broadway, I have since seen it as often as I'm able on Tour and Broadway.

In response to your quote above, I absolutely agree. Though the sad parts of the show, particularly at performances where it's the last show for a cast member, get me very upset, I am often left crying at the happiest times too. Express Yourself even gets me at times. Any show that can move us in so many beautiful ways is a show well worth seeing over and over an over and over and ov........

Welcome to the Forum and "welcome to the club"! =)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “New Members”