January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Re: January 8: One Show Only at 3:00 P.M.

Post by johnnyc »

OK, I just called Telecharge customer service about "validation" for my original Jan 8 matinee ticket, as their rep advised me to do yesterday, and the lady told me it was fine and would be mailed out to me. But with all the confusion, I'm going to hold on to the new ticket I purchased for the 3 pm show awhile longer. My original seat is A110. The new ticket is for E110.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

johnnyc wrote:OK, I just called Telecharge customer service about "validation" for my original Jan 8 matinee ticket, as their rep advised me to do yesterday, . . . .
I just did the same thing and I got the same answer - 2:00 ticket good for 3:00. She read everything back to me and confirmed it.

Of course, my OCD is kicking in, so I'll probably end up calling every day for the next 87 days just to be sure. :lol:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I'll let you do all the calling, Rich, and take your word for it. ;) :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
booth088
Tall Boy

Post by booth088 »

johnnyc wrote:
shimmyshimmy wrote: And I bought 3:00 tickets over the phone earlier today because they told me I had to.
As did I. I suspect we will not have any problem reselling the "new" tickets if it's finally determined that our original tickets for the matinee will still be honored.

Ha after Billy Elliot screwed me out of my tickets for the final show, I will gladly buy someone's "new" tickets, since I am now "SOL."
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Grrr why do they have to do stuff like this? Called Telecharge. Person I spoke with was unaware performance has been canceled. Told her I heard this through friends. She checked with her manager who confirmed it. I already had a ticket to the Sunday matinee which I purchased in person at the box office last week, so it sounds like that ticket will be ok. She refunded my Sunday evening ticket, and then I bought one for the Saturday evening instead, so I can still see the final two shows.

-Chris
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The tickets for Saturday night will be refunded. I don't need to mail them in.
Saturday night? Don't you mean Sunday night?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

By the way I see they added a show on Monday Jan 2nd, so they are still 8 shows that week. It has been common for them to add Monday performances around holiday weekends (as was done this week for Columbus Day).
:/
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

booth088 wrote: Ha after Billy Elliot screwed me out of my tickets for the final show, I will gladly buy someone's "new" tickets, since I am now "SOL."
No, No! Wor Billy is not responsible, he's still a nice kid. It was his evil :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: handlers that screwed all of us. :lol:
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Since those of us who called Telecharge early on about a refund for the cancelled Sunday night show were told we had to mail the ticket back to get a refund, while more recent callers were told it would not be necessary to send the ticket back, I just called again. I was told I could send the ticket back and get a fast refund, or I could hold onto it and wait until the show closes, and they will automatically refund the ticket cost at that time.

Anyone else get this answer, or were you told you would automatically get a refund now?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

What about if you got your tickets by PDF?

They are impossible to return and I don't really want to wait until January to get a refund.

Could somebody in the US kindly phone Telecharge for me and find out?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”