I'll be attending another BILLY finale, anyone else?

accessmenj
Mr Braithwaite

Re: I'll be attending another BILLY finale, anyone else?

Post by accessmenj »

kport wrote:
And, for another two cents I will opine that it is well past time the US had a real British Billy join the tour! (Even one from Seattle....)
Adam joining the US Tour to finish his time as Billy- a great adventure for him and a great Billy for us. No evidence that it will happen, but it would be fun.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

kport wrote: Just my two cents but it would be cheaper and a lot better to have Billys in training join the London cast, live in the Billy House, and get a real feel for the play before rotating to the US cast.
I can see where they might make London the training headquarters, but I can't see them using the London show as a training ground for American Billys to perform in, and then move on to the U.S. tour. I would imagine - except for an occasional exception - that British-born Billys will continue to populate the cast of the London production.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

Remember that the shows are different. Myles and Julian needed weeks of rehearsals to move from Toronto to Broadway, even though those were very similar shows. London is much more different.

Return to “Special Show Nights - US/CA Tour Archive”