Harris Beattie - Billy

BEJB
Small Boy

Re: Harris Beattie - Billy

Post by BEJB »

Harris Beattie and Gillian Bevan joined Fern Britton on the sofa this morning 1st June, on Channel 5’s Live with Fern programme, talking about their experiences in the show and the excitement of performing on the West End stage. Take a look, but it will only be available for seven days http://www.channel5.com/shows/live-with ... ode-105-37 The interview is approx 16.45 into the programme. Alternatively the clip can be found at http://billyelliotthemusical.com/london ... with-billy
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Unfortunately, those of us not in the UK can not see this. :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:Unfortunately, those of us not in the UK can not see this. :(
That's a pity as you would have enjoyed it :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

That is an excellent interview!! Harris and Gillian do a fine job flying the Billy flag.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

An article from Harris' local paper involving the notorious 'face and cake incident'. Police are looking for a man in mid-60s, thought to use the alias 'Rocket Man', connected with this 'assault on a minor with bakery goods' incident...... :o

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2799905
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I guess Stephen Daldry is a "nobody." :?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
tzwicky
George

Harris or Harrison?

Post by tzwicky »

I'll be so glad when I get to London and can put faces to names because the Harris or Harrison thing is driving me mental.

B-15 (and close by) will help me to cement faces and names.

tzwicky
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Lovely to see Harris last night on stage. I have only seen him once before, and delighted that I got to see him on what was a fabulous show. Really thought his acting was superb, as was his accent – no sign of any Scottish traits. Really touching letter scene with very very sad facial expressions. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for Harris to do this scene, so hats off to the kid. His angry dance was tremendous – lots of shouting and screaming and the speed and passion he put into it was remarkable.
Lovely ballet electricity which has come on leaps and bounds since my previous visit – audience absolutely loved it, with long cheers at the end. Very very happy to see standing ovation from virtually all member of the stalls at the end of the night. Harris was obviously happy with this and was lovely to see his little face beam. He had worked bloody hard all show, and thoroughly deserved the ovation – as did the whole cast.
Thanks Harris – you did a marvellous job – good to briefly congratulate you at the stage door after – your performance made me a very happy girl !!!
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

16th August

A 35 day maturing 16oz Aberdeen Angus Fillet steak will set you back about £20 but, once consumed, it's forgotten quite quickly. I got much better value today. For the same price I got an Aberdeen Harris Billy show that I will savour for a long time. A couple of Thursday's ago I reported that I had just seen Harris' best ever show. 14 maturing days later an even better Aberdeen Harris Billy show was delivered on a silver platter to yet another massive audience at the real Theatre of Dreams.

I have no doubt that this didn't come about by chance but by the sheer dint of hard work and dedication. I hope Harris "gets" it, that this really was three hours of magical entertainment, that he struck so many chords with so many people and, despite twisting our emotions in all directions, sent everyone home in joyous frame of mind and, best of all, will have inspired many of the youngsters present in the theatre to aspire to similar heights.

Go raibh míle maith agat.

Pat
pollybillyelliot
Small Boy

Post by pollybillyelliot »

Happy 14th Birthday Harris. :D

Return to “Cast - London”