Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

As the dreaded day approaches it's time to start the Photo Countdown. Thanks to Josh's parents for providing this and most of the other photos that will be used.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Lola
Tall Boy

Re: Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Post by Lola »

Oh no...with Scott leaving one week after I saw him this means the only other Billy I've seen is leaving :( Josh was a brilliant Billy! I especially loved his Finale, Josh swinging his tutu, blinking and smiling to the audience.
Thank you, Billy Whiz, for the first photo! I see you continue to chose a colour for the writing which is already in the picture :D I've always loved that!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Countdown photo - again thanks to Josh's parents for providing this.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Two great photos so far! Thanks to Josh's parents for the photos, and thanks to you, Billy Whiz, for the countdown. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Really nice photos - sadly enough I´ve never seen him perform!
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Countdown Photo. Sadly, not long to go now. If you haven't already seen Josh then you had better get there quick otherwise you are missing a treat.

Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Billy Whiz wrote: If you haven't already seen Josh then you had better get there quick otherwise you are missing a treat.
Luckily I saw him twice last year and yes, he was a treat to watch. Sad to see a Billy go but love seeing your countdowns, David. ;)
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Having been away working in South Africa for some weeks it was great to be able to see Josh in action yesterday afternoon. He gave a masterful performance to a very enthusiastic audience.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Thanks for posting, David, and to Josh's folks for the great pics. Looking forward to seeing the complete set.

In the 9 days photo (puts on posh voice): "Josh, what is that you're holding?"

Pat
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

patc wrote:
In the 9 days photo (puts on posh voice): "Josh, what is that you're holding?"

Pat
it's a nutcracker (present from a fan) (:
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”