Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

*Lottie*
Tony

Re: Josh Baker's Photo Countdown

Post by *Lottie* »

patc wrote::D :lol: :D :lol:

Must be stupid this morning. What's the BB house?

Pat
Big Brother House (:
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Not long to go now :( This is another great photo sent in by Josh's parents and was taken when he was in an episode of Holby City.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Really nice photos - so sorry I´ve missed him! I´ve just seen some parts on youtube and that was absolutely great!
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Countdown photo is pretty much self-explanatory. Thanks once again to Josh and his family for getting involved with the Countdown. It really is appreciated.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Thank you for sharing the photographs with us David, Josh and family.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

A big "Thank You" David, also to Josh and family for those great photo's, very much appreciated.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day has arrived and we've come to the final Countdown photo. I hope you have enjoyed them. A big thank you once again to Josh and his family for providing most of them.

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Have a great day and a great final show, Josh - you are fantastic and you are a great Billy. The Billy Elliot Community will follow your future successes and will be there to cheer you on. We do not forget! ;)

Break a Leg - one more time tonight!
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Another wonderful countdown, BW, thanks to you and to Josh's family for providing many of the photos.

Best wishes to Josh as he concludes his Billy career and embarks on what is sure to be a bright future.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Thanks David for the countdown and all the best Josh and his family for the final performance and well into the future
Cheers

Brad

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”