4th Birthday Show

wendy
Tall Boy

Re: 4th Birthday Show

Post by wendy »

i can only repeat what has been said already, its was such a great night , ollie's debut was excellant ,ollie took to the part so well(not a hint of nerves what so ever), what stood out to me was his acting, you would of never known its was his first performance, when we got to the letter scene tears were flowing good and proper (note to the vic palace theater tissues to be handed out on arriving :lol: ). george as cheeky as ever had everyone in stiches and worked realy well with ollie, both audience and cast soaked up the whole atmosphere you could tell, by the standing ovations ollie and the cast recived , we were up and downlike yo yos :lol: ,well done to ollie and the cast.it was great to see you guys, sorry but im not that good at reviews if the pics i took are any good i'll try and post them, roll on the 30th (if i can get tickets ;) ) hope to see ya there
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Billy Whiz wrote:
StevenKing wrote:Just to be contrary in that last pic looks a whole like the Victoria curtain to me! (Cheeky George...hehe)

Steven
It is the Victoria curtain. :? :? :?

As opposed to him looking like Colin...he looks like the curtain..sigh bad joke :lol:

Steven
deebeeeff
Ballet Girl

Post by deebeeeff »

Great pictures BW!! Thanks for sharing. Who cares who he looks like? I just appreciate the pictures and your sharing them with us!
The Mini-Billython - Sacramento, Apr 11 - 13, 2013
"The Impossible" Hollywood Premier - Hollywood, Dec 10, 2012
Uncle Dave's 60th Birthday London Adventure - London, Oct 3 - 11, 2012
The Last Pirouette - NYC, Jan 5 - 9, 2012
Uncle Dave's Stealth Vacation - NYC, Oct 17 - 24, 2011
Uncle Dave's Liberation Celebration - New York City, Apr 11 - 18, 2011
Uncle Dave's Third Annual Birthday Billython - NYC, Oct 5 - 11, 2010
Fans in Denial - The REAL 5th Anniversary Show - London, May 6 - 14, 2010
Uncle Dave's Second Annual Birthday Billython - NYC, Oct 3 - 8, 2009
Uncle Dave's Memorial Weekend Big Apple Adventure & Billython - NYC, May 20 - 25, 2009
Uncle Dave's Birthday Billython - London, Oct 7 - 11, 2008
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

If I see you on stage as billy I'll care dee...I'll care...and no pics of that please. :lol:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

deebeeeff wrote:Great pictures BW!! Thanks for sharing. Who cares who he looks like? I just appreciate the pictures and your sharing them with us!
Thanks Dave. Very much appreciated :D

It also fascinates me why he has to look like somebody else. Why can't he just look like ............. well ........Ollie Gardner?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Didnt you know...all blonds look alike! :lol: But I agree...he does suspiciously look like Ollie Gardner.

Steven
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

Does anyone know why there was a TV camera filming during the Finale on Tuesday night?
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
gee
Small Boy

Post by gee »

My understanding is that it was Olivers local news, and a interview with the child cast also took place after the show, Gee
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

Thanks for the information. Do you happen to know which local news BBC or ITV and whether it can be accessed on line?
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

I have just found a video clip on the BBC Bristol web site which includes a smashing interview with Ollie.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/bristol/hi/ ... 045957.stm

I don't know if there was other coverage on ITV but the local west country website is being reconstructed.
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys

Return to “Reviews Archive”