Elliott Hanna

cws8998
Ballet Girl

Re: Elliott Hanna

Post by cws8998 »

So thrilled with your performance when I was over there the first week of December...a trip I shall repeat again in May. Can't wait for another one your duplicate scintillating interpretations of Billy. Have a great birthday and continued success in your 11th year.

Colin
(From Northern Indiana)
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Happy belated birthday, Elliott!
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Forgive me, but have I missed something...? What's the story with Elliott Hanna? I've missed him in the lineups...and heavens knows, I'd hate to miss him in May. Someone smarter than me, fill me in, will you?

Colin
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Although Elliott played Billy 6 times during the month of March, his last performance was on the 22 March and he has not been on the stage since. For whatever reason we know not.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I hope he will be back soon. I would love to see him while I'm in London next month.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

I hope he is OK. I too would hate to miss seeing him in May.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

We try not to pry. ;) :D The information is obviously being kept private, so we just need to wait and see what happens with his return.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I think we are best advised to acknowledge that the London team knows what is best. If you examine past lists, individuals come and go and return; the rhyme or reason is really not up to us to second guess. The London team has my complete confidence. I will tip my hat to those who soldier on in the absence of their mates. They deserve our praise; I am sure they are happy to help each other out if needed. How wonderful to be 12 or 13 or 14, and part of such a team!
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

kport wrote:I think we are best advised to acknowledge that the London team knows what is best. If you examine past lists, individuals come and go and return; the rhyme or reason is really not up to us to second guess. The London team has my complete confidence. I will tip my hat to those who soldier on in the absence of their mates. They deserve our praise; I am sure they are happy to help each other out if needed. How wonderful to be 12 or 13 or 14, and part of such a team!
Bravo kport! Well said!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Nice one, kport :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Cast - London”