Elliott Hanna

jacob
Ballet Girl

Re: Elliott Hanna

Post by jacob »

Elliot played his second Show yesterday afternoon. His background in Sky's Got to Dance would have suggested a balletic approach to the part but Elliot played the role in an interestingly different way. He has so much self confidence and individuality. I enjoyed the way he ended B to B with a forward roll and twist off the piano. Similarly, he concluded the Show with a roll and twist on to the front of stage before the final curtain. Elliott has loads of potential and I shall be fascinated to see him develop in the part of Billy Elliot during what will probably be a long stay at the VP. This is a physically demanding role and I do hope he can steer clear of muscle strains and injuries. He clearly enjoys performing and the audience share in his sense of achievement.
Elliot will carry the Billy torch forward and spark an interest in ballet for many young boys in the future.
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Having read Elliott's bio I discovered that he had "wrote the recipe for this one for when his big brother was 70......... but he baked it a few yerz early":

Pat
tzwicky
George

Such a nice boy .........

Post by tzwicky »

.... and he cooks and decorates like a graduate of Cordon Bleu.

Is there nothing these Billys (even the most wee one) cannot do?

tzwicky
akugafi
Small Boy

Post by akugafi »

patc wrote:Having read Elliott's bio I discovered that he had "wrote the recipe for this one for when his big brother was 70......... but he baked it a few yerz early":

Pat

He baked n decorated that? Thats awesome. Oh my :)
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

akugafi wrote:
patc wrote:Having read Elliott's bio I discovered that he had "wrote the recipe for this one for when his big brother was 70......... but he baked it a few yerz early":

Pat

I think that is just patc's little joke since he read in Elliott's biography that he likes to make cakes. ;) :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
akugafi
Small Boy

Post by akugafi »

ERinVA wrote:
akugafi wrote:

Pat

I think that is just patc's little joke since he read in Elliott's biography that he likes to make cakes. ;) :D

Ouhs haha.. I was like thinking hes like one of those kids in that 'Cooking Competition' where they cook like really well... :P
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a new interview with Elliott which arrived as part of my Billy Elliot Newsletter email:

http://digital.akauk.com/billyelliot/em ... 98/deploy/
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I do not want to speculate without any information.

How long has any production of BETM run on a rotation of three Billys? Sao Paulo? Full marks to Harrison, Redmand and Ali for holding the fort so well. I hope to be able to see Elliott next month. I have read some great reviews of his performances!
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

kport wrote:How long has any production of BETM run on a rotation of three Billys?
I believe the longest a production has gone with a rotation of three Billys were both the original casts of London and Broadway, each of which ran a little over four months with a three Billy rotation. There have also been several periods of a few weeks, because of illness or injury, that a production has run with just three as well.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

porschesrule wrote:
kport wrote:How long has any production of BETM run on a rotation of three Billys?
I believe the longest a production has gone with a rotation of three Billys were both the original casts of London and Broadway, each of which ran a little over four months with a three Billy rotation. There have also been several periods of a few weeks, because of illness or injury, that a production has run with just three as well.
Hell, one week they had one. :lol:

Return to “Cast - London”