Elliott Hanna

jmh2014
Tall Boy

Re: Elliott Hanna

Post by jmh2014 »

kport wrote:I have been mulling over a certain possibility cited by Stephen Daldry and Lee Hall in the press this past weekend..............................
I've been wondering if they're planning this to coincide with the refurbishment of the VPT. However, I do not see Elliott as part of this. I firmly believe that he has hung up his Billy shoes for good.
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

Selfishly, I would say GREAT to a "comeback" for Elliott.

However, on a different level, I hope he doesn't do it. You can't go back. It would never be the same. I hope he will have very special memories of his time in the show... and it would be a pity to risk overlaying them with others, not so good. Treble voices don't last forever, and if he came back, and had to sing into his non-treble days, it would be a shame.

The boys know that they just aren't creating the same magic when training schedules mean that once in a while a boy has to struggle on, do his best. Don't get me wrong: I've always admired those caught in the circumstances for still doing their best. But they know it isn't as magic as it was.
hannatorED
Audience Member

Post by hannatorED »

he is really 'comey timing'
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

An article from the Liverpool Echo, about Elliott and the Olivier Awards nomination:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on ... er-8869838
Ed Berger421
Audience Member

Happy Birthday

Post by Ed Berger421 »

Just taking a minute to wish Elliot Hannah a Happy Birthday. Still waiting for the DVD of "Billy Elliot the musical/Live" to be released here in the U S. ..What a wonderful gift you left us with Elliot.Thank You, and again Happy Birthday.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

This is a wonderful article, from the Liverpool Echo:
Liverpool's Billy Elliot mum tells of her pride at watching son on West End stage
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on ... ls-8888698
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

I found that to be one of the most sensible, and worthwhile, articles I've seen. Standard way above the ordinary. Don't miss this one, just because you have wearied of the usual.
emcpow
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by emcpow »

According to the official Billy Elliot Facebook page Elliott is back playing Billy for "the next few weeks".

https://www.facebook.com/BillyElliotthe ... =1&theater
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Time to move Elliott's thread back to "Current Cast"

Welcome back!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
cindythenurse
Small Boy

Tracking

Post by cindythenurse »

Just throwing this in for discussion.

Saw the show last night, with Elliott on as Billy.

From the tracking it can be seen that, since his return, he has appeared on a Wednesday, Friday, announced Wednesday but non appearance, Friday and Wednesday.

Is there a pattern appearing here? If so, this would be highly unusual. It will be interesting to keep an eye on this Friday!

Cindythenurse

Return to “Cast - London”