Bradley Perret - Billy

Then I saw her face
Small Boy

Bradley

Post by Then I saw her face »

Hi there,

Maybe I'm wrong. But did Bradley have a part-time show since end of June?

By end of June he was mentioned to have performed 170.7 shows. In the current listing for July,
he is mentioned with a milestone of 175.2 shows.

If it shall count to 175.7 shows, Bradley needs one more show to surpass Redmand Rance
and rank 3rd in the total performances ranking for London.

Next goal for him to achieve would be Fox Jackson-Keen with six more shows.

Till then

Then I saw her face
KeefyM
Michael

Re: Bradley Perret - Billy

Post by KeefyM »

Then I saw her face wrote:Hi there,

Maybe I'm wrong. But did Bradley have a part-time show since end of June?

By end of June he was mentioned to have performed 170.7 shows. In the current listing for July,
he is mentioned with a milestone of 175.2 shows.

If it shall count to 175.7 shows, Bradley needs one more show to surpass Redmand Rance
and rank 3rd in the total performances ranking for London.

Next goal for him to achieve would be Fox Jackson-Keen with six more shows.

Till then

Then I saw her face

Bradley will need a lot more than six shows to achieve the amount of shows Fox did, as Fox has the most shows at 202 (200 during his Billy run, and two extra to cover in June 2010 - as confirmed by Fox's Dad who kept a record of all his performances). Leon Cooke is second at 200 shows (as confirmed in official paperwork from Working Title to the BBC when I worked on BBC show 'Any Dream Will Do' which Leon appeared on just after he finished his Billy run). However, Bradley will surpass Redmand if he does one more show.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

It should be noted that the numbers cited in the tracking threads are the shows that have been specifically reported by people who have been at them. While I don't doubt for a minute that some of those numbers are low (because there remain 242 shows for which we can't attribute a specific Billy - of the current total of 4291 shows presented to an audience at the VPT) -- and while I trust some of the "old-timers" who were around when some of the records set by the Billys mentioned by KeefyM -- I can never-the-less only record what has been reported with regard to specific shows.

Note: There have been no non-reported shows since one in January of 2011.

I continue to hope that some long lost BETM fan will come forward to be able to fill in some of the missing information from their personal records as so many of you "regulars" have done during my campaign last year to reduce the number of missing shows down to the current 242. If you're reading this, please go here to see a year by year listing of all the shows. And if you do have additional information, please PM me and I'll be happy to add that information to the "official" totals.

http://betm.theskykid.com/billy-elliot- ... he-billys/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

That still doesn't answer Then I saw her face's question about how we got to 175.2 rather than 175.7 on July 18th. Did he have a partial show in July or was this total in error?
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

CJ-Rochester wrote:That still doesn't answer Then I saw her face's question about how we got to 175.2 rather than 175.7 on July 18th. Did he have a partial show in July or was this total in error?
Sorry, I missed that part of the question. It was an addition error on my part dating back to May 22nd. That show was originally posted as Elliott's show on the BE Forum Tracking thread and I credited a "1" to Elliott for the show. Later, when Bradley ended up taking Elliott's pIace mid show, it became a split show. I changed the listing on the Forum tracking thread to reflect a .5 credit for both Billys, but apparently neglected to make the change on my internal spreadsheet, where I keep track of the totals.

The correction has now been made and Bradley's and Elliott's totals adjusted. As of this posting, Bradley's current total is 175.7 and Elliott's final total ends up being 145.85.
Then I saw her face
Small Boy

May you in addition change Bradley's milestone entry for July 18?
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Then I saw her face wrote: May you in addition change Bradley's milestone entry for July 18?
Done.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... 66#p111166
Then I saw her face
Small Boy

Many thanks for all the background Information.
Zweaplight
Tall Boy

Post by Zweaplight »

Bradley Perret will play Billy for the last time tomorrow evening: https://twitter.com/BillyElliotUK/statu ... 1241306112 .
Lukas
jmh2014
Tall Boy

Post by jmh2014 »

"The time has sadly come for Bradley to say goodbye
He will want to leave us all with a tear in our eyes
For more than 20 months he’s entertained the audience
As Billy Elliot at the Victoria Palace Theatre
He sure has made us smile and made us laugh out loud
Thanks for all the memories but now it’s time to say goodbye"

Return to “Cast - London”