Hi

A place for new members to introduce themselves
kittygibson
Audience Member

Hi

Post by kittygibson »

Hi everyone,

I was on this site a good number of years back but have had university and A Levels since!

I am now at the Royal Agricultural Universtiy, Cirencester studying Rural Land Management. I found my love again for Billy when I started listening to the soundtrack again and really want to go and see it again soon. I saw it 4 times between 2007 - 2010. Travis will always be my favorite Billy. I am so glad he and Leon and Layton are all still doing well. I am hoping to go and see Liam Mower in Swan Lake end of March as he was amazing too!

When I was younger, I wanted to do theatre stage management and was very lucky in obtaining a day at the VPT with the backstage crew in 2010. Since then I have not gone on to that but it was an experience I will never forget. Amazing to be on that stage and see the dressing rooms and sit in the SM box in the auditorium. I take my hat off to all those who work backstage! I can't remember for the life of me who was Billy... we seemed to have cake in the dressing rooms during the interval is one thing I remember! And watching the lighting cues for Angry Dance was amazing - so quick!

Anyway, I hope to see Billy in the next few weeks. Has it changed since 2010 at all?

Many thanks,

x
jdmag44
Michael

Re: Hi

Post by jdmag44 »

WELCOME BACK
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Welcome back, and very jealous of your experience backstage during a show. Wow! Awesome!

Sean
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Welcome back! And thank you for sharing your amazing back stage experience! The show has changed a little here and there, tweaks really. The heart and soul of it are as wonderful and magical as since the very first time I saw it back in 2005!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you see it again.
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Welcome back to the forum

Return to “New Members”